Beth LV.7 Nomad
Aug 13, 2021, 08:00 PM 478 read

New Childs - Worth Building?

FORUM

So who's going to build the two new childs?   Are they worth evolving and uncapping or are you just going to level them for the gems and then fodder?   I'm on the fence and there's been no new data on Ricemine for weeks!

Comment 5

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Aug 13, 2021, 08:57 PM

I think Nirrti will be the top choice for a double edge sword effect vs fire ragna so can be worth it.. or at least making her lv50 5 star.

Kalaratri is a good alternative to apply allure + debuff duration instead of using Wood Sytry on WB, better vs wood WB but still good for all of them. I don’t know if she can be good for other content, maybe for 15vs15 PvP.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 15, 2021, 04:11 PM

N. Nirrti , Only on fire raids. Good chance we'll see another fire raid sooner than later but if not we'll use this unit again in 2022. It's okay to raise and uncap her, though +1 is sufficient for now. Igniting her is unwise.

Kalaratri. If you have Summer Love Sytry then no. For those who don't even try to get Sytry she's fine, but not as good. Personally I'll be keeping her as E class then uncap her to +5 over time and lock up her final copy.

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Aug 15, 2021, 11:03 PM

Do you mean the light Sytry? Mine is called Lovey-Dovey Sytry though? If so i have her already at +4 so Kalaratri is probably pointless for me... which is helpful as i need ignition fodder

• TwoFour LV.6 Nomad Aug 16, 2021, 03:42 AM

No, that's a dfifferent Sytry. She's light element and is a World Boss staple support. Kalaratri has nothing to do with her, they serve completely different purposes.

The child that has crossover with Kalaratri is Summer Love Sytry, Wood element debuffer. She's a PVP top tier and World Boss staple for her Allure debuff. Kalaratri is a potential alternative Allure debuffer for her in World Bosses (can't replace her in PVP though). She's one of the three childs you can only get from the Hall of Reincarnation, she doesn't drop from gacha banners.

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Aug 16, 2021, 08:50 PM

Ah, OK. I have her on my HoR wishlist but not been lucky yet

Home