Degen LV.9 Nomad
Aug 11, 2021, 08:36 PM 388 read

Help for endless duel

FORUM

Good day everyone. Can I ask someone post a picture of 3* child tier list? That gonna help me a lot. Thanks

Comment 5

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 11, 2021, 10:20 PM

Enter the 3* participation menu in endless duel and see which units the top players have in common the most and how they arrange them in the rankings tab (click/tap on their username to see the whole team).

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 12, 2021, 02:14 AM

This exactly. You will also see, what equipment options they use, what cores the put on which childs, or how much onyx to sink in which skills.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 12, 2021, 05:30 AM
  • Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 11, 2021, 09:38 PM

You can find the tier list on ricemine (global) site… but I don’t think there is already a tier list for Endless Duel unfortunately.

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/tiers/3

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 12, 2021, 02:54 AM

if you look at skill kits for 5/4/3 natives you'll see many times an escalation of impact and magnitude of skills , so a eve has a eve Jr as a 4 base , and then for 3 you'll see goga as the most eve like attacker
    it follows for supporter too, tanks and debuffer will vary but you can also look at high tier 5 child's then find 3 units having watered down versions of those skills, and make development decisions from there (ie diablo as a light tank having a the little woof woof bowwow light tank 3 star base tank etc )

Home