Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion
Aug 9, 2021, 07:24 PM 783 read

Endless Duel results.

FORUM

Hi guys, our first season of Endless Duel is ended… how is gone for you? Here my scores:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Endless Duel results. image 2

For next season I think I will try to refresh less times or to avoid it at all because, until now, all my variants of 5⭐️ teams didn’t manage to keep me in top 100. Good luck 🍀 for next season. It’s all for now. Until next time.

Comment 23

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 9, 2021, 08:06 PM

My 5☆-Team is basically my Rumble Team + half my 3☆-Team and some non-ignited PvP childs. Turns out only 3 ignited 5☆ Childs just about don‘t cut it for T100. 3☆ ftw (^ー^)

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 9, 2021, 09:19 PM

Nice placements.. congratz. :)

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 9, 2021, 10:13 PM

Thanks ^^#. I’ve invested heavily, so it’s nice to see results. I’ve spent about 14mio onyx, 85mio gold, and 60 10xSummon tickets.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Aug 9, 2021, 10:46 PM

nice, it cost that much onyx to raise 15 3* childs max skills? Have you been preparing this for a long time? I have just decided to raise my 3* childs 2 days ago 😂

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 9, 2021, 11:05 PM

I‘ve been following Endless since it launched in Japan and liked the mode as well as the rewards (which got nerved in DCG for lower places, which is sad). I don‘t invest more than the bare minimum in Raids and WB, just enough to get the new Boost-Childs for WB, maybe +50% Ragna-dmg, top10-20% in WB, used no ignition cores other than on 3 childs to stay in platV… So yea, I saved up quite a few resources ;)

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Aug 9, 2021, 11:19 PM

ah ok, it just that you focused mostly on pvp.. I noticed that you have you best gears on your 3* childs, can you still get play rank 5 or you just do min 50 wins per week without switching gears between 3* and main pvp team?

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 9, 2021, 11:53 PM

Tony Li  So here is what I do: I switch all gear between a) my 3☆/4☆Team and b) my 5☆Team. I switch, do my attacks and switch back. I make sure both teams have childs with similar rolls on the same position, when switching gear.
    I make screenshots to don‘t mess up the gear. ><* I use team option 1 to arrange my setup to fight and team option 2 with the same childs to mirror child rolles like shown in screenshot.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Aug 10, 2021, 12:36 AM

M00N  I see, I am so lazy switching gears that's why I am not a fan of WB, but I love the reward.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 10, 2021, 12:52 AM

Tony Li  Oh boy I am not looking forward to switching gear also for WB.. but buying the WB shop empty is a must, so I guess the struggle intensifies…

• Zagpak LV.12 Chief Aug 10, 2021, 02:15 AM

i just pay 50 cristals (3*) 9min before the end of endless ;) right choice.

For me:
    • we should be able to check gears of TOP 200.
    • We should earn onyx instead of gold.(each tries)
    • rewards don t help to increase our team (onyx, evolution blolb, ...) only our gear :/
    Global should realy think of another way to get onyx.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 10, 2021, 04:01 AM

You can check gears of top 100 from Ranking screen. Just tap on their childs to see the details.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Aug 10, 2021, 03:01 AM

endless duels is a very broken system. team match-ups are completely random and the attack patterns on full-auto are a total joke.

I'd really like to battle opponents in my rank/grade, not someone who has 100k more team power than me. I also don't think I should have to wait for an opponent to finish their fever while I sit @ 100% to use mine

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 10, 2021, 03:09 AM

Team Power doesn’t mean all that much. Ignition doubles your power, but your stats stay nearly the same.
    The match-up system seems slightly off, but that was to be expected at the beginning without information by which the players are to be matched to each other.
    The auto-fever can be really frustrating, but I guess a little rng helps lower tier players win otherwise impossible fights from time to time, which is nice.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 10, 2021, 04:35 AM

Still cruising around 2%. Didn’t bother resetting. May fall to 5% in the next couple weeks.

• Draekon LV.18 Sage Aug 10, 2021, 08:28 AM

I've never paid for refreshes either. It is my first time in a top 100. I was surprised to be so high. We'll see how long it will last as I don't know what I'm doing. Just tweaking it as I go along and studying teams that beat me.

• Easy Rhino LV.13 Breacher Aug 9, 2021, 10:13 PM

I didn't pay for any refreshes this season. now that we have a full season in the books, I want to look at the top teams and see what I need. I think my childs are decent but I need to refine their placement

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 9, 2021, 11:11 PM

Make sure to not confuse most used childs with most useful childs. The list for popular childs might not reflect the childs which you wanna invest in to reach upper levels. Check out the childs used by top ranked players.

• Easy Rhino LV.13 Breacher Aug 10, 2021, 02:04 AM

great advice, thanks

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 10, 2021, 03:23 AM

totally agree! my most useful child for expert league and unlimited is never on the list , max awakened Europa is dope as heck, favorite tank for me

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 10, 2021, 04:15 AM

Don’t wanna spoil it for your buddy, but Europa is not Fire Element… so yea, you can’t use her, sorry ;)

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 10, 2021, 08:57 AM

I know ! :-( honorary fire tho I suppose (I run a grass mono pvp b team when. I
    hit a particular power or water wall (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 10, 2021, 03:24 AM

I place well w 3/4 league 1/2 percent or so , top 28/30,ish for unlimited so my prizes has been better for the lower tiers so far past two times

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Aug 11, 2021, 01:47 AM

That's me. So to speak, "not great, not terrible". :)
    But honestly, I consider this more like a surprising big success.
    Cause for the "Frontier duel" I basically have only 5 Children I'd invested in before (currently up to 5&6-star, no ignition; one of them is originally 2-star Pixie :D). As for the "Expert duel", there are almost the same faces alongside with a few fully invested 4-star Children whom we could get earlier during events (Anniversaries, if I recall correctly?) - in the end, this team is far from being good. And in the "Unlimited duel" I'm participating with only 3 fully & 1 party ignited Children while also not having recently favourable ones like Saturn, Ophois, Clotho, Ymir, etc. So, yeah.

I'm expecting to go downhill though, as I'm aware of a potential considerable improvement in the others' teams (unlike me, developing my profile endlessly slow) and the fact, that I'm yet to find my actual place by spending more tickets.
    As for those results, I'll save them as a nice little achievement. :3

Good luck to everyone, wish you to reach your goals and make more ambitious new ones. :)

Home