JJamez LV.7 Nomad
Aug 4, 2021, 08:05 AM 486 read

Participants for Event (Childs & Cars)

FORUM

Hey fellow candidates and DC community. Just wanted to mention or make note of anybody who is partaking in the event. Many of the posts and photos were nice, some were very funny. Which leads me to why I am making this post to kind of give a heads up. So... I'm not the Devs nor do I know how they decide, rule out or what is acceptable and such. The event details say post a car model that suits the Child. They mention and note the use of "Car" quite a few times in event details. I'm not trying to be an ass or implying sarcasm but... a "bicycle" and a "tank" (there are some others with non car photos) is not a car. ( I get it, I was laughing so hard at many of them thinking they were great photos ). But that is also why I'm doing this primarily to look out for those who did post those with not all "car" photo match ups. Like I said, I am not the devs nor decide the rules. But if your post didnt get accepted and you did not get the reward based off of "technically" not a car model which would not be following the details for event, that would really suck. 60K rebirth coins is a very nice reward, I'd hate to see or hear anyone lose that because of a simple technicality and by the time you would find out, it would be too late.   In my opinion, I'd keep and show the photos you did do because many of them are great and funny, however, I would do another and show in same post with another photo with actually 4 cars, 1 for each Child.   I dont know exactly but I'm sure what the Devs had in mind for this event they are doing for us, its in reference to the whole D1 racing in DC story. Sorry if I am being too picky or technical, maybe the devs will accept non car photos but I don't know nor did they say what is acceptable. They did not say "vehicles" "modes of transportation" or "something".   This is just for anyone who did the event and wants the reward, just giving my opinion and trying to help out.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Participants for Event (Childs & Cars) image 2

Comment 10

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Aug 4, 2021, 03:09 PM

Can’t even tell if your trolling at this point

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Aug 4, 2021, 09:49 PM

it's gods level trolling if so lol
    when you doubt /can't be sure, that's good stuff if so lol

• notasheep LV.6 Nomad Aug 4, 2021, 04:24 PM

While I understand your concern, I think the more pressing issue to get the reward is reaching the 200 comments requirement first.

• ToxicWayz LV.21 Elite Four Aug 5, 2021, 11:45 AM

I used toy cars.. was I suppose to post car models, like those females that pose and show off those exotic cars? It was confusing because what does a car have to do with destiny child, but car models make more sense like their soul mates or possible partners.

• ZSWBM LV.12 Chief Aug 4, 2021, 03:25 PM

Since you are so meticulous to the details of the event, I’m sure that you are well aware that this is an all win or all lose event right?

• MisakiSakaki LV.11 Chief Aug 5, 2021, 11:50 PM

Nice bait bro try next event

• iV7 LV.6 Nomad Aug 9, 2021, 05:38 AM

*today was achieved the 200 comments* thanks to ALL contributions ;)

• Shani LV.3 Lurker Aug 4, 2021, 08:04 PM

Is this acceptable?

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Aug 4, 2021, 09:52 PM

also it just said reached 200 comments ,not specific comments or one comment per player or only event comments so I see responded to posts Counting so this post wasted a chance to add comments to it
    also devs haven't replied to the thread specifying so
    I get it but this one just seems to be a pretty general broad requirements to keep board engaged in current content ,:)

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Aug 6, 2021, 07:40 AM

This wasn't a troll post or anything of the sort. When I was participating and doing the event, the "details" of event made me think otherwise. I don't know how the Devs decide and I'm not going to assume or speculate for them. My post was simply on the aspect of looking out for players who participated in event from "possibly" not getting rewarded. Only reason why I did it on a new Post was so that it would be seen where as if I replied to each comment posted, it may have never got looked at or seen too late.

So you all can say or assume otherwise of me about the post but I just said what I clearly did it for. I didn't want players to "possibly miss or lose out" on the reward. It was just a bit long due to details I noted. If you didn't partake in event, or if you don't care about the reward, than this doesn't pertain to you like I stated in the start of the Post. This post was meant with good intentions, so you'll forgive me when i say F*ck off, I dont need the negative bullshiet

Home