Aug 3, 2021, 08:43 AM 380 read

Guess my team (~‾▿‾)~

FORUM

Who am I lol

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Guess my team (~‾▿‾)~ image 2

Comment 7

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Aug 3, 2021, 08:54 PM

How is it going with this team?
    Ganesha seems a little out of place. With all that bleed, I could much better see a speed buffer there. Also, I am missing Brigid, Limos, Student Eve, Hades, and Rusalka.

Here is 63rd Endless 5☆ in jpn:

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Aug 3, 2021, 09:22 PM

it's been pretty decent I run a mixed balanced team occasionally (glad it's like world boss where we can have more than one premade lineup)
    Ganesha is there keep front row alive longer with her defense buff and evasion increase (shed Be relaxed w latest world boss fire tank later when she's ready ) until my rudalka is ready (I didn't know there were other fire monos on other severs! super cool )
    I didn't keep Brigid may start up collect her again
    speed because mono I have mitigated w booty tiamat as leader (since pvp buffs and Carta apply don't they ?)
    right now it's just a bit ignition and gear poor but son far along that team is goals for sure thanks for posting that
    I'll get some stats and try to get images or video of them in action

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Aug 3, 2021, 11:04 PM

Yea, keep us updated. If I were you, I d probably try to make a lot of bleeding enemies my win condition. Next to bleed attacker/debuffer you would want to have tanks and speed-buffer, plus stalling debuffer. You need to stay alive long enough to make bleed kill over time - which you would need to stack up the bleed. No idea if that actually works though xp.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Aug 3, 2021, 11:45 PM

hi yeah it actually does make sense and I need to plan and invest in that direction actively I have a fire mono team for regular pvp and sometime switch a non bleed attacker for another bleed debuffer or a bleed attacker however I do think if I can invest in donut girl she could he the key to slowing them down since when verdelet is leader and bleeders have maxed fire summer festival Davi bleed boost pvp Carta it is pretty nasty lol
    This is why all ignition attention is on verdelet right now , his leader skill is already op for bleed so it doesn't change with ignite but it does make him power up fire team to a level where non attacker units begin having physical damage potential of approaching dps and he takes the place of two units , he will boost crt and crt dmg and boost overall attack while drove has a debuff effect which stacks with others slide and tap bleeds , as a supporter he's not nearly as squishy and he's quick to recharge

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Aug 4, 2021, 12:15 PM

still need fine tune some more and ignite some key units and more s equips but some unexpected victory and overall higher win rate than I first thought I'd see

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Aug 3, 2021, 02:54 PM

Team FIRE! is you I would say :P but they could both be yours....oh wait nvm, that Dana is different, unless you actually have 2, a +5 and a +6, LOL

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Aug 3, 2021, 09:30 PM

lol I think you're right , toughy one lol 🔥

Home