Aria jeger LV.12 Chief
Aug 2, 2021, 11:25 PM 691 read

Ready for "reincarnation" ragna!?

FORUM

Is worth it to use virupa for the next Ragna "reincarnation"? or maybe they're another best attacker??

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ready for "reincarnation" ragna!? image 2

Comment 10

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 3, 2021, 06:07 AM

She's the best fire raid attacker. But the real question, is she your best fire raid attacker ?

Amplified AGL is very important for your raid attackers.

As it's been going with raids these days, if your attacker isn't ignited, then you won't one shot the boss.

So...

If you can't even come close to beating a raid, then get the boss down to 49% health, quit the round then throw the boss to the slayers.

And...

If you can't get the boss down to 49% health in 1 shot, then fight the boss till the end of the round then call slayers. Only difference is you won't get first place but at least you'll have more separate battles and make more coins that way.

Of course this is just a suggestion. If you can't one shot the boss, then it isn't worth sticking around for the battle after you get it down to 49%

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Aug 3, 2021, 04:49 AM

Fully ignited Eve / Justice Mafdet are always great for all events.

RB Boss : Aurora Kalaratri / Fire Debuffer
    http://riceminejp.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/aurora%20kalaratri

New Child : Exorcist Nirrti / Water Supporter
    http://riceminejp.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/true%20exorcist%20nirrti

When choosing your Attacker, always pick your strongest one and put your best gear on her.
    Don't try to ignite a new Child that you're gonna barely use later and who isn't that strong. It's only gonna result with a waste of your materials (Onyx, Gold, Ignition Cores, etc...).

Hope to be helpful.
    Have fun <3

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Aug 3, 2021, 12:01 AM

Banner child for the next ragna is expected to be a supporter.

• MisakiSakaki LV.11 Chief Aug 3, 2021, 01:22 AM

Maybe but we need to wait for the boss mechanic to know :(

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Aug 3, 2021, 07:10 PM

The next raid boss inflict allure, and allure is particularly bad for Virupa since she need time based buff to deal extra fixed damage.
    If you can’t counter allure then don’t use Virupa, but I’m pretty sure that the next banner child can do exactly that, so I guess you can use Virupa.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Aug 3, 2021, 04:19 AM

if you'll run her I'd reccommed getting her sixed /60 and full awaken asap and start pouring onyx into her tree almost any higher development maxed 5 native water attacker will so better than an 5/50 d class anyone

• Alfonso Garcia LV.13 Chief Aug 3, 2021, 06:02 AM

by this, I still favor the old man due to hits but I think am a try her anyway to see how it goes.

• dr badunkachud LV.13 Chief Aug 3, 2021, 06:54 AM

Virupa is a tapper so you don’t need to fully ignite to get the most out of her which is nice unlike a slider who needs to go full ignition. Something to think about

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 3, 2021, 07:49 AM

Noted.

Fully igniting Virupa might be a bad idea. However we might still want to do it to raise her amplified stats. ( ATK & AGL is ideal but AGL most important )

Artemis was a different story. I couldn't 1 shot until I maxed out her ignition. Of course there are other variables that could have made my Artemis weaker than others.

• Alfonso Garcia LV.13 Chief Aug 3, 2021, 12:38 AM

I have the old man ready but... I also had this same question...

Home