Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin
Jul 31, 2021, 09:46 AM 500 read

Sniper Hildr VS Actress Saturn... FIGHT!!

FORUM

Who is the best for PvP in your opinion? Both of mine are roughly the same. I've got one extra uncap on Saturn, but Hildr is ignited to level two. Trying to decide which one I'm taking out of HoR. I notice I see A LOT of Saturn in the upper echelon of PvP, but just wanted some Mooter input. 😉

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Sniper Hildr VS Actress Saturn... FIGHT!!  image 2

Comment 9

• Hayyy LV.5 Lurker Jul 31, 2021, 02:59 PM

Saturn is better but only pvp
    Hildr very strong in WB , ragna and pvp

if you focus only on pvp choose Saturn otherwise Hildr

• Biska LV.22 Epic Jul 31, 2021, 10:22 PM

Tip: Put Hildr with low attack power to keep her from getting targeted and enjoy the show

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Aug 1, 2021, 12:55 AM

Why would this work better with Hildr than with other attackers?

Actually seems like this would work better with Saturn considering she doesn't have to rely on anyone for a skill charge boost since she has had own.

• Biska LV.22 Epic Aug 1, 2021, 02:57 PM

The reason for that is Hildrs buff, she can oneshot anyone before 60% drive charge as for Saturn it takes longer

• CoolPlum LV.11 Genius Jul 31, 2021, 07:40 PM

Ignite saturn good for me lol.

Hildr only if you manual, she basically useless against w sytry on auto and maybe kalaratri, but kalaratri worse skills and targetting.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 1, 2021, 01:36 PM

I never paid much mind to Saturn's ignition before today.

From the looks of it Saturn is better in parties that have 1 attacker. As her swipe will hit 4 targets. That means 8 lashings for a single target.

Can Saturn's critical hits 1 shot opponents ? It wouldn't be such a bad thing if her curse never had a chance.

Hildr will straight up kill 2 targets who have the least health. If Lupin isn't around Hildr can use focus.

I'd say it's the teams that determine which of the 2 are better in PvP.

• robyn85 LV.12 Chief Jul 31, 2021, 10:59 PM

Hildr is HoR exclusive anyway, so either decide to +6 or not, not much point investing in ignition before that.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Aug 1, 2021, 10:30 AM

I had a bunch of Saturn and decided to scrap her
    1 there's a lot of good options. for high dot units and dot attackers
    2 remove Saturn's dot from the picture temporary and hikdr is stronger
    there's a very good dot counter measures ie ignite newbie Mona
    there's not a ton of awesome ways to easily deal w full ignite Hildy

• TheKevinLife LV.4 Lurker Aug 1, 2021, 03:21 AM

So seriously speaking: Hildr is great in PvP because her Leader Buff allows her to give + 20% Drive Skill Boost II to attackers of any element and PvP + 10% Drive Charge ↑.
    All in all, even as a normal striker he is not joking.
    As for Saturn, like Hildr, she also has benefits, namely the Curse Damage and the Leader Buff which allows her to increase Curse's damage by 200.
    Conclusion: For me they are both great to use both in PvP and together but that has to depend on the other children you want to put on the team.

Home