JJamez LV.7 Nomad
Jul 26, 2021, 03:41 PM 281 read

RL Ruins Ragna Ranking

FORUM

Damn, Started off really good this Ragna event and was hoping to try and get within top 100 but work overload slammed me the whole week, couldnt even find time to do dailies let alone use up ragna boosters. At first, missed one day and thought I would be okay, than one day turned into 4 days so I thought, gotta go hard on weekend... but damn....i got left in the dust...was within top 75 last weekend, than fell to ~30%. Tried to catch up over the weekend as best I could but only sitting at ~9%.   Guess I'll have to wait for next Ragna, that is if I dont get hit with work projects again. Even though I'm not in the top 100 on Slayer Ranks, I just saw that I'm 24th in Ragna Ranks! Didn't even know there was 2 separate rankings, heh.   But on the upside, Ive definitely improved bigtime and upped my gameplay in the short time Ive been playing and its all because of MANY of YOU here on Moot that I have to thank for. Appreciate all the advice and support and most importantly, just taking the time to help out this n00b =P. So thanks again, hope everyone had a good week and weekend.

Comment 16

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 26, 2021, 04:21 PM

That's pretty good since you've been busy.

I've had a few days where I never played at all. Many boosters gone to waste. Got lucky and got this skin though.

There are a few reasons keeping me from playing, not sure if it's work related but I did smash my personal income record when I bought the Million Token at $3 earlier this month then sold it on the way down after falling down from $230. Then I bought it back around $70 though i could've got it for $40. It's very good.

RL may ruin ragna, and in my opinion it's better off that way opposed to the opposite way around.

One day you'll make it into the top 100, but yo, don't let it ruin your real life. Every event day and night we have people blowing money on crystals to feel good about such an accomplishment. One's life must be pretty empty to keep it up.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jul 26, 2021, 10:55 PM

hey Toeknee are you a day trader? what stock are you taking abou?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 27, 2021, 06:28 AM

Hm, what should I call myself ?

I used to be a day trader, but now I consider myself a venture capitalist of digital currency. Basically that means I seek out new projects and a scrutinize them as fast as I can to see if I'll buy it. Of course this method is high risk and I got rugged once.

I'll tell you my July story.

I've been subscribed to the Youtuber who calls himself Tech Lead for some time now, and I started watching his show again after he started talking about cryptocurrencies, cause I'm into that.

When the market crashed he started making videos I found cringy, and of course these days we find amusement in cringe so I couldn't stop watching his crypto episodes. He was saying how it's dead etc. Spreading fear uncertainty and doubt to his audience. If you ever see the comment section, I've been very vocal about how the market works and how this pullback is just a shakeout, but he wouldn't respond.

Then.....

The dude created his own cryptocurrency, built on the Ethereum blockchain. Like magic I became fond of him again. So here's the tokenomics of his project....

- It's called "Million Token" or MM

- Max supply 1,000,000 tokens ( Cannot be reduced or increased. Blockchain is permanent and it's protocol is to be fixed at only 1 million )

- He invested $1,000,000 USD from his own pocket to provide liquidity to the project. He did this using USDC ( USDC is a stable coin pegged to the USD). This also meant each of the Million Tokens starting price was $1 on defi platforms.

That's all I had to hear, even though he effectively turned the majority of his 1.1 million subscribers to be anti crypto, I knew this project was going to explode because... Low supply = accelerated demand.

He also had a loud voice. By now just about everyone in the space heard of this token.

Another thing, and even he mentioned it, if he does a rug pull, he would pretty much be a dead man and would have to move to an isolated island. Something of that nature. Basically his reputation is too important to destroy. So yes, I do believe this man will not rug pull this project.

Behold. This was the price when I first saw it, about 6 hours after it's release.

https://s3.tradingview.com/snapshots/u/UyOymiiV.png

Notice, we cannot take a screenshot like that today, simply because I took the screenshot as it was that price. And yes that is 156% in 6 hours. This is why I consider myself a venture capitalist investor. That image was my first look before I was even done watching his announcement video.

Watch this now...

- I Ended up buying it at $3 and change. I sank 11 grand into it and I received 3613 and change MM tokens.

This link is 26 hours after launch. It did pull back but I just held it.

https://s3.tradingview.com/snapshots/s/S8N5eORt.png

That same day I was already up 8k

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745012042951426098/860692782757969930/unknown.png

( Yes I document this in a small discord group hence me having these links, we share what we do in there )

Day 2 up 500%

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745012042951426098/861006920991375430/unknown.png

I'm not telling you that I made $12,000 in 2 days, I'm showing you.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745012042951426098/861008867952689172/unknown.png

The same day as above.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745012042951426098/861020847346941962/unknown.png

2 days, 9 hours. 10x from the bottom.

https://s3.tradingview.com/snapshots/d/dmVDsGVr.png

At this point I was like yah, if this coin doesn't boom, it will shatter my reality in terms of what I think I know about how this market works.

This image below was taken on July 3rd.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745012042951426098/861073693412032547/unknown.png

^ That's what you call making 34k in 2 days right. ( As the capital was 11 grand. So basically I'd rake in 11k for every $3 and change it went up.

Bruh.... The next day on the 4th....

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745012042951426098/861135648681099315/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745012042951426098/861139937294286858/unknown.png

By day 10 it was finishing up with a consolidation phase. It went a bit volatile for awhile. A shake out if you will. Never get shaken out until it's time.

https://s3.tradingview.com/snapshots/k/kYiMYsHO.png

I'll cut it short and just show you when I first took profit. On the 11th I think.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745012042951426098/8643297900759613

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 27, 2021, 06:29 AM

Won't let me write anymore.

I just noticed the discord links aren't working for some reason. The tradingview links are working though. I'll deal with that later or maybe not. Only reason why I wanted them is because only an OP can post multiple images.

Anyway. I'll just cut to the chase. You get the point.

Million Token went as high as $233 by the 14th.

I then sold it for a 2nd time as she was falling down. When I sell, I do intend to buy the dip. This is how we increase our stash you see, but since I'm bound to using 1 image, I'll just show you one of the highs it went to.

The image is around it's ATH okay. It did pull back

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 27, 2021, 07:07 AM

Way to make half a million in a week and some days.

Here's the chart at this hour...

https://www.tradingview.com/x/iExgvkr6

The way I see it, I'm clearly in profit as I initially invested 11k. Will it return to it's all time high ? Of course it will, patience.

While I'm flexing, I can tell you about my 400+ Ethereum, and what effect it has on my mood every time it goes up and down $100 in value. It made me kind of callous when it comes to volatility, so when it comes to Million Token, yeah I'll hold it. This isn't my latest play with MM too. I don't reveal my current amount because, it would make it easy for people to find my wallet address on a block explorer.

In this space, people will fling poo at other people's projects. Million Token is accused of being a scam, they never asked my opinion on that though.

Blockchain is the truth manifest, so much, that if my coins vanished, I would be able to prove it belongs to be, as it's footprint goes allllll the way back to my mining rings and VISA, and Shakepay. Aside from that, no this is not a scam project like many online personalities suggest. They are just sour they never told their viewers to buy this while they shill their Dogecoin LOL.

The famous coins already pumped, and they will pump again, but there's nothing like being the first to hold, Doge, or Bitcoin, or ADA or whatever popular coin. But the real gold, is found in projects that have less than 50,000,000 market cap cause the ones who held the famous coins long ago, are the venture capitalists and fans of the project.

I'm not going to suggest you buy this coin, because you might not be able to handle if it pulls back, but like many many many many other coins, I do believe the Million Token will be worth more than Ethereum itself.

On a side note, this is why I'm always complaining about DC's shop prices. Cause a dollar is worth more to me, because of how I make money. That 8k I put into DC could have become a million easy.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 27, 2021, 08:40 AM

Might want to use a PC when checking the links i posted.

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 27, 2021, 01:43 AM

I hear what your saying. Its not as serious as I may have made it sound from the title post. But its been a long while since Ive come to really enjoy playing a game again and actually being social with many fellow players like you and others here which imo, contributes to why I'm enjoying the game. I got so sick of the toxic hate and trolling environment of just online and gaming almost everywhere I played, so thats why I'm grateful and show much appreciation to all of you here.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 27, 2021, 07:25 AM

Heh. If we talk we're cool, but in my perspective this place can be pretty toxic 'for me' at times.

I'm fairly eccentric you see, and the minute I'm wrong about something I'll get trampled by people who only follow or are the higher ups. I'll tell you straight up, I'm sure this staff hates me. I don't speak the truth out of spite though. Shits too expensive.

Other than that, yeah it's a decent forum. It is broken though. Before you came here, it used to notify us whenever someone responded, and give us some gimmick currency to incentivize us to post and we can use it to decorate ourselves hence my coloured name. The place does have some asses downvoting simply because they don't like you, but at least they remain silent most of the time.

I never liked GTA games, but lately I've been watching these movies this guy makes, and the trolling makes it looks fun, as they are all criminals anyway so they are supposed to cross one another.

I then checked out some comments on Steam about the game and one guy suggested it's really toxic in there. Lots of race baiting and taking pleasure in hurting others. I can handle that, but, these days I like watching videos of people adopting stray animals and other kindness, so I know what you mean.

• Fuyumi LV.5 Lurker Jul 26, 2021, 04:09 PM

I'm honestly not super fond of how time intensive Ragna is, like just keeping tickets used is tricky especially with work (mine is like... 6-7h straight so I don't really have time to pause and play).

With that said, still impressive that with your setback you're still in top 9%.... I've been at it as much as possible and I'll be surprised if I can manage to reach top 30%.

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 27, 2021, 01:51 AM

Yeah, grind it is for sure. I only did well this Ragna because luckily, I had focused on dark childs (moonlight artemis and ophois) as my main attackers. It was fun at the start cause I was whooping Juno's ass ez and I was able to get a good grind start which was why I was top 50-75 for a few days. But than I got called for a work project past week in which I was already on another project so that really crushed my playtime, at first Monday passed so I was like only one day but than with my work project overload, I was workin about 12-14 hrs and by the time I get home, im so drained out, before I knew, 4 days passed, no playtime, not even dailies, lol

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 27, 2021, 08:17 AM

I've been playing catch up on my slayer battles.

I set Android to 720p resolution, game looks the same, but no lag. Then I let it rip on auto at 3x speed and I'm not having any problems beating Juno and it's really fast. Blew away 10 tickets this morning real quick.

• Imajine LV.7 Nomad Jul 26, 2021, 04:28 PM

bruh, im satisfied that i reached 20% hahaha
    but yeah thats the grind, great job

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 27, 2021, 01:58 AM

Oh, I'm not complaining about my rank, I'm very glad to be within 10%. Its just my mindset really, I always strive to be the best or better than I was. Not to compare to compete with anyone, its just what I do. But ofc when it comes to games such as these where you can spend to how do I say....p2w I guess, thats one race I don't jump into cause I'd Win for sure....Win at being Broke first, haha.

• Imajine LV.7 Nomad Jul 27, 2021, 09:14 AM

who said it's a complaint haha, im just sharing you know... cause not all can get to top 100, but yeah
    it's a gatcha anyway hahaha

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 27, 2021, 05:19 AM

RL>DC

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 27, 2021, 06:36 AM

But of course, if it were the other way around, I'd need to go to like an AA for DC, LOL >.<

Home