Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic
Jul 19, 2021, 06:09 PM 309 read

Another silent patch? Chests for slayers

FORUM

I certainly remember that up to previous Ragna, after I have overcome the lv. 40 raid and have become slayer, any successful assists I provided had the chance of dropping the platinum chest on top of usual loot of coins and stuff. Just now, I'm a slayer, and as a slayer I've finished off a lv. 38 boss, having dealt roughly 80 % of boss hp, getting the first place, the sole other attacking player being the discoverer. I've got a chest, but it was silver, not platinum. I'm not sure why. Why not at least gold? Lv. 38 is very close to max lv. of 40, after all. Are they checking whether platinum chest dropped and if not, then giving a consolation option? Does it have to do with what lineup of prizes is reached at the time?

Comment 10

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 19, 2021, 07:16 PM

You only get a chance at a platinum chest from level 40 boss, regardless of being a slayer. I got a few platinum chests before slayer raid even started.

• Unnow LV.9 Nomad Jul 20, 2021, 10:32 AM

You can check everything in Ragna Shop, just push red Info button.

• Unnow LV.9 Nomad Jul 20, 2021, 10:34 AM

Then Chest Drop Rate button. If you killed 40 boss, then you are a Slayer and you need right side. Plat drops begin at lvl 21 when you are a Slayer.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Jul 20, 2021, 12:17 AM

You can still get platinum chests from non-40lvl raids just like before. I just tested it. I'm not sure about the criteria but I can tell you it happened after I became a slayer and with raids I picked from the [Slayer Raid] list.

• notasheep LV.5 Lurker Jul 20, 2021, 09:38 AM

For Platinum chest, I think it's like:
    - your own boss: Lv. 40
    - other's boss: any level -> maybe you need to reach Slayer status first (beating your own Lv. 40)?

Though this does not answer your concern... Are you sure you have beaten your own Lv. 40 boss?

Another question, how many slayer raid have you assisted that time & that day? Do you have it at >10 already? Or is it more like <5? (maybe related with the daily 5/10/15/20 milestone assist reward.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 19, 2021, 11:42 PM

Doesn't matter if you are a slayer or not, only on bosses lv40 you will get platinum chests, all other levels have different grade of chests.

• OhNoBees LV.7 Nomad Jul 20, 2021, 12:31 AM

I could be completely wrong, but I have a vague memory of a couple of instances in some previous Ragnas where I got a plat chest from a high 30's friend's find and said to myself 'how did I get a plat from that?'

It is weird that you didn't get a gold from a 38...

Maybe there's a little RNG happening

• OhNoBees LV.7 Nomad Jul 20, 2021, 12:39 AM

Update: According to the drop rate, it's a 20% chance for a platinum chest as a 1st place Slayer.

Maybe it was a consolation prize? *shrug*

• OhNoBees LV.7 Nomad Jul 20, 2021, 12:40 AM

(At level 38)

• Imajine LV.7 Nomad Jul 20, 2021, 09:00 AM

alsong as i get coins i dont mind hahaha, its all random anyway

Home