JJamez LV.7 Nomad
Jul 18, 2021, 10:35 PM 176 read

GG Rooster Head & Juno... RIP "Man"

FORUM

Wow @ this event's storyline... Preview to DUMBer (Master) & DUMBest (Juno), long awaited sequel to Dumb & Dumber. >.<   Please, let us all bow our heads as we mourn for "Man" (for Juno and the Young Master have tarnished and destroyed what it means to be one) .. May God take pity on those 2 idiots and show them mercy for their stupidity.   To All the Ladies, I apologize for the event showcasing of such douchebaggery in Men. (If you thought they were bad....... you have no idea....... for we are probably much worse actually [ BUT you all didnt hear that from me =X ]. So, Anyways!   I may have hit the world's best record for most "facepalms in one event storyline" >_<    

Comment 2

• Beth LV.4 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 10:34 PM

As a woman, believe me, we are well used to such douchebaggery and by the time we reach our mid-20's, have an arsenal of appropriate ways to deal with it!

• Alfonso Garcia LV.13 Chief Jul 25, 2021, 11:09 PM

I have to say that as a divorce person I feel this story some what relatable in the sense of how she allowed guys to flirt openly to her, I mean she had guys offering his love to her in plain sight of his husband. Regardless, I don't think Juno had the right to set ger up that way, but I understand 100% his frustration, the guy was getting bit and attacked just cuz he was the husband and she still favor her friends.

Home