Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Jul 18, 2021, 05:03 AM 556 read

Optimizing vs lv40 when you don't have the raid child yet /how i doubled my fever tap dmg

FORUM

Few basics Don't have fortitude remover yet Usually was a 6k fever taps w Elizabeth and that was my highest wally dark attack units 1 Tried bikini Lisa Just a little better maybe 7500s Tried leader khepri Not much better Tried debuffing weak point again about same I noticed this boss is susceptible to reduce debuff Eva and weak point debuff and reduce Defense debuff Most effective for me was ignited Jupiter leader Jupiter all tap Spam Jupiter drive it will land most of the time and when fever is on w no fortitude Wham-O 12k taps from non ignited Elizabeth Not much but it's something

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Optimizing vs lv40 when you don't have the raid child yet /how i doubled my fever tap dmg image 2

Comment 6

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 18, 2021, 07:48 AM

I recommend getting a copy of Tiwaz. Even at 0% awakened and 50+0 she works great, doesn‘t die, helps me over 5,6mio dmg on Juno. Slightly over 50% dmg is perfectly fine with a zero ignition stones team I think. I still use Elizabeth as well ^^

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jul 18, 2021, 08:13 AM

yep that's the plan but so far all pulls 0
    I'll keep trying but at least I'm maxing how much dmg i can do in the meantime
    my first two plat chests day one gaveme both of her costumes the black one and the bunny one lol

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 18, 2021, 08:33 AM

That’s a great start with the costumes! Good luck with the summons next ^^/

• notasheep LV.5 Lurker Jul 20, 2021, 09:59 AM

I spent 15 pulls on her banner and got none. But at least I finally got her from the pity mission reward.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 23, 2021, 02:49 AM

Feel bad man

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Jul 20, 2021, 06:38 PM

try using off element like fire bathory, or u can exhaust fortitude stacks with poison or burn effect

Home