Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Jul 14, 2021, 12:20 AM 430 read

When you destroy a core and you ain't even mad about it

FORUM

There's value in that core replacement function later on,ie its ok to ignite w a less ideal core if you believe you'll have a chance later to stick a better one in w events like this , had an unexpected triple amp one come in and honeslty I didn't have a high priority child to stick that particular stat stack on and I wasn't about to use it to further anyone's grid so relaxed a single amp def (was still good a. White crt and white hp) but dang it made her stats jump alm approx +20k before I can get to maxing her Carta ors class her gear. I wuv her

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - When you destroy a core and you ain't even mad about it image 2

Comment 2

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 14, 2021, 02:01 AM

If you gain joy from using a few cores on your favorite child, go for it! Personally, I tend to overthink things and end up not using my ignition cores at all xd

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 14, 2021, 01:07 AM

I wish I could say the same because for me, I get MAD, LOL. Being that I am still somewhat new to game and building/capping/igniting many childs. I have mistakenly igniting quite a few childs with a base core in which many of them, I had to and yet have to replace with a better core still. But everytime, I replace or even see a child with a not so good core input. I'm more like *smackin my forehead* saying, WTF did I do that? what a damn waste!!! =( asdjfkljas;fdjasfasf;jksjadf;. hahaha

I think I can openly say for others as well, its a b*tch when losing a core being replaced unless it was their intent to replace already. I try to always give the child a core that will be input forever and not have to change out until way later end game (and I'm speaking like end game as I'm fully maxed, capped and ignited on almost all priority/important chids)

Home