JJamez LV.7 Nomad
Jul 13, 2021, 11:22 PM 398 read

Prep for Ragna Break

FORUM

I'm not too keen on all the info as I don't follow or look up JP/KR versions so if I am wrong about certain info or details, I apologize. I'm trying to prepare for the upcoming Ragna Raid as I did not do so well in the last one due to child and party composition was not strong enough (That Petrify f*cked me up bad). Anyways, if my info serves me right, the next raid boss is Juno (Light class Debuffer) and the new child release to obtain is Teiwaz (Dark class Supporter). I have really strong dark childs so I am hoping I will do well in this next Ragna event. My team makeup I have currently would be:   1. Artemis (Dark Attacker) 2. Lupin (Dark Supporter) 3. Semele (Dark Supporter) 4. *Teiwaz (Dark Supporter) - Plan to obtain her on release hopefully 5. Neptune (*Light Supporter) - She would be my healer because I think my party will be hurt a bit due to being the opposing element as well as skill charge buffer being that the boss debuffs skill charge.   What would anyone else do or what party child composition would you make for upcoming ragna raid? Would my team be a good party or not so ideal? Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Comment 7

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 13, 2021, 11:36 PM

It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 14, 2021, 12:02 AM

Thanks!

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jul 14, 2021, 12:04 AM

this Zelda reference pleases me

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 14, 2021, 12:08 AM

After looking at the helpful guide map out, it looks like I had a good child composition for party setup. Glad I had the right idea. Thanks again for the post, I'm sure others will find it very useful for their prep into Ragna.

• Naomi LV.17 Shadow Jul 14, 2021, 01:25 AM

As always, thank you 😘

• Kewin San LV.3 Lurker Jul 14, 2021, 09:37 PM

Thanks ♥️

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 15, 2021, 08:32 AM

Here's my first approach.

If I see Ophois is able to kill the lv. 40 boss, ( Probably can ) then it would be wiser to ignite her instead of completing Artemis, considering Ophois has more/better use cases in PvP, PvE and WB.

As for the supporters I'm in no hurry to max them out, and if I'm beating the boss I'll stop spending resources.

Of course this is my case.

Only problem is I don't have any good cores I'd want to use and when I whip up a new batch of cores tomorrow, I'll be in doubt.

I have a higher volume of defense core material so it's likely I'll settle for using one of those on an attacker just for the amp stats, granted it turns out well.

Home