JJamez LV.7 Nomad
Jul 13, 2021, 03:19 AM 195 read

WB Event rewards

FORUM

I'm sure many already know of this but I wanted to give a helpful tip for those who may not know about it. If you have magic mirror fragments still, dont rush to spend it all once WB is over, you have 3 days to spend them before its too late and lose them. If you are wondering why I mention 3 days is because that refers to the daily item rewards you can obtain. So for anyone who is collecting or needs resources, its a good way to get them for really cheap. examples below:   Coconut Tree x4 = 4k mirror frags (3 day total 12k frags = 12 coco trees) AMP Def Core Mat. x10 = 3k mirror frags (3 day total 9k frags = 30 amp cores) AMP CRT Core Mat. x10 = 3k mirror frags Azure Lantern x10 = 5k mirror frags (3 day total 15k frags = 30 lanterns) Scarlet Lantern x10 = 5k mirror frags Onyx x5000 = 10k mirror frags (3 day total 30k frags = 15k onyx) and more other daily items that Im not gonna list all...   I was new to game and messed up the first 3 WB by spending all my mirror frags right away when I should have saved a few for the daily mats which imo was way more worth for the cost of mirror frags. I save at least 100-150k mirror frags for the daily mats (I don't get all the daily items, only the ones I want or need). The last WB and this one, doing this has been really helpful in collecting and getting resources. Instead of getting that 5* lisa or 100k soul carta, I find getting 15k onyx, 60 lanterns and 60 cores far more beneficial and all that would be only 78k mirror frags in 3 day span.   Anyways, hope this helped or gave some insight as to saving and spending your mirror frags for WB more efficiently.

Comment 6

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 13, 2021, 11:03 AM

That's smart.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 06:20 AM

Oh, too late for me! I've just spent all my fragments..
    =(

I will definitely remind this warning next WB..

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 08:45 AM

all good, at least you spent your frags and didnt get coins from the conversion. this also pertains to WB only because if I am correct, for Ragna, you need to spend all your mirror frags before Ragna ends otherwise they will get coverted to coin and you will lose out. It happened to me last Ragna...I thought there was a day or 2 after it ended to spend, I was busy with work and had no time to play the last 2 days of ragna, by the time I did log on which was on the day it ended, it had already converted all my mirror frags =(

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 13, 2021, 09:27 PM

In WB there isn’t a gold conversion, it happens only on Ragna Break.

Anyway once you got all the rewards you want from Ragna, is better to let the system to convert fragments to gold because that is our best way to farm gold in this game.

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 09:52 PM

Oh, thanks for that update, was unaware that WB doesnt convert into coin.

• dr badunkachud LV.12 Chief Jul 15, 2021, 06:56 AM

The core fragments are a must. I usually just get the core fragments and lanterns on the daily.

Home