JJamez LV.7 Nomad
Jul 12, 2021, 04:40 AM 186 read

(W)ham (B)am, Thank You Mam!

FORUM

What an amazing WB turnout as we near our 550 Kill with a little less than 1/2 a day more to go. Cant help but appreciate the rewards Ive received and earned this event from both GL community and DC Devs. As to the WB solely, in my opinion, the credit mainly goes to all the ones on top ranks (whether Vets or Whalers), this shit could not have been done or achieved without you all. I hope that most of you got what you were trying to get or at least much more than previous wb events. Thanks again to everyone, it is because of many of you that I have come to find a game I can enjoy and have fun with again.   Now back to Whacking and Smacking WB! Pew Pew Pew!!! >.<

Comment 6

• Fuyumi LV.4 Lurker Jul 12, 2021, 04:50 AM

Haha, no kiddin' being on the 550th WB looks so bonkers!
    I might only be doing small time 1.5m a pop contributions but the pace is super impressive.

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 12, 2021, 05:08 AM

I know what you mean, at least your still contributing! It wasnt too long ago that I was doing only 1 mill or less each atk. I feel much better this WB that I was able to help contribute more. Averaging between 44-55 mill each atk, doing 50-75 atks a day...yet im still ranked at ~5%...havent budged entire event....So i can only imagine how much more those above me are doing.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 04:48 PM

Does anyone else by any chance find world bosses tends to get more kills in around the end of their seasons ?

For some reason now half of the time the WB will wipe out my entire front row, or kill no one at all which is very odd.

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 03:27 AM

Yeah, I experienced that several times but it was kind of random. For most of the fights, my whole party survives with no problem. Than at certain kill counts, I'd have like either 1 to 4 childs killed and it was like an instant kill, didnt even see it before it was too late and I'm going like WTF, how did that child die? and it would be one of my stronger childs too

• Shineku LV.18 Parasite Jul 12, 2021, 11:37 AM

This is honestly really sweet and really true haha, this community is hella strong this time around (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 12, 2021, 12:50 PM

Yeah!

Home