Toeknee LV.22 S
Jul 11, 2021, 03:27 PM 782 read

A Priority List for Newcomers (( Updated ))

FORUM

For newer players who want to get up to speed when it comes to decision making, efficiency and killing raids and WB sooner than later.   Notice in the image some units have a red or yellow circle around them   - RED CIRCLE = absolutely DO NOT prioritize. Instant fodder.   - YELLOW CIRCLE = Second class citizens, Once great but not too shabby at this stage in the game. Unused by the best of the best. Some of these yellow circled units are more than okay PvP and ignition units so study them to know if they are right for you before consuming them. Also, there are maybe 2 or 3 yellow circles simply because I did not know, I just don't use them and I never seen them around in Devil Rumble.   - NO CIRCLE = 100% keeper.    

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Priority List for Newcomers (( Updated )) image 2

^ Draw a red circle around Horus

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Priority List for Newcomers (( Updated )) image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Priority List for Newcomers (( Updated )) image 4

I never bothered pointing out which ones are the WB regulars or which ones are rare use cases, however, you're not going to want to burn away the rare use cases anyway.   I also ignored the collaboration units, as they aren't going to stand in your way.   "But Toeknee ? I thought you'd have everyone to +6 after all of this time ?"   "I have their final copy on the backburner for a whole heap of them"   My excuse is practical in practice.   Feel free to discuss who ought to stay or go, and why. This chart is intended to serve as a crutch, as it's better to understand why you're not advised to prioritizes the circled units.   .   On your way up, do not use your ignition cores. One day you'll do better in a raid except the boss will yet again slap you across the face. Then, you'll have an easier time knowing if you should ignite. If it doesn't work out that'll be fine   HoR = Load up this place with your priority units. It's also why you're not using any ignition cores for awhile. HoR and Core creation really step on one another's toes, as the 5* fodder gets used up quickly with this.   4* Ignition.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Priority List for Newcomers (( Updated )) image 6

Twelve 4* Units 33 Blood Gems 12,000 Onyx   Nearly 1 in 3 chance to succeed. Sometimes you'll get nothing at all while your blood gems all vanish in vain. You only need to win it once for every 99 blood gems used for it to be worth it. Of course you can increase it to 50% success rate by increasing the amount of units you use, but that'll come at an even greater expense with the gems. . . .   . . .       500 crystals per day....   - Save up to twenty five 2* units   - Send all 25 of them on an exploration for 19 hours   When done they will give you a total amount of 500 crystals to your inbox with a little bit of gold.   Then scrap the 2* units.   --------------------------------------------------------------   UPDATE: M00N choked me out in the comments section forcing me to include the 10% approach of 4☆ HoR.   I retrieved a fantastic example of a 4☆ reincarnation session.   https://youtu.be/PRxwLaoB7mg   Things to make note of about video. ( Video appears at the bottom of the post )   - It's during a milage event so the fails will stack at a faster pace   - He starts with 654 blood gems   - By the time the user burned half of the gems around the 7 minute mark, he/she had 1 successful pull and was able to cash in milage twice. Personally that's why I increase to 27%   - After burning half of the gems, the player's luck got super freaky and he ended up walking away with 11 or 12 units.   When I do a 10% mileage burn I hope to have such luck, but that being said, it'll be up to you however you decide to manage your spending.   I think it's fair to say, If you want to save 300-600 blood gems more or less, it may or may not turn out good or bad.  

Comment 46

• CloutNinjaZero LV.2 Lurker Jul 12, 2021, 12:53 AM

I 100 agree that those characters aren’t at all viable in most higher content . However,Sae (yes a three star) is still my fav as well as some others in red. Let’s enjoy showing off our favorite child’s no matter how good. I’m curious which one is yours.

• Fuyumi LV.4 Lurker Jul 12, 2021, 01:57 AM

That doesn't seem to be quite the point of this thread, but um congratulations on max Ignition on your favorite Child.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 06:39 AM

Your girl is too good for her gear now.

I like Bari and Mircalla cause I like seeing nice ass.

When it comes to stats, I choose Eve. Hands down the best all round attacker in my opinion. To me visually Eve is average looking but she's a real gem status-wise.

It's not talked about but Eve in spirit is also a debuffer/supporter. when defeated in PvP, Eve at times will still be dealing damage alongside the surviving party members for awhile from beyond the grave. This type of thing only happens to units that survived Eve's swipe, often tanks, if not up to 3 opponents.

On top of that, she's the only unit in the game that can wipe out 3 targets, with Lupin in the PvP team Eve will 1 shot 3 opponents at a time very often.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 11, 2021, 04:38 PM

Nice list, I think Banshe and Light Saturn (attacker) are great in PvP and PvE.

Regarding HoR, I think is better to use the option 5x 4 star childs + 12 blood gems + 5000 onyx (10% chances).. is less expensive. 33% chances are good but is RNG, if you have bad luck doesn’t matter the %. With less chances at least if you failed you wasted less resources.
    (That way you can charge the mileage more and reach the guaranteed 5 star child spending less resources)

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 12, 2021, 01:46 AM

You are absolutely right about how to do restoration. HoR restoration 10% is the economical way to go, there is no second opinion on that. When Double mileage, you need to mix in one try with 12,5% to optimize mileage and not end up overpaying the bonus ticket.

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Jul 14, 2021, 09:01 AM

Fwiw you can also just save up 120 bg and do 100%. I know a few people, myself included who do this.

• Fuyumi LV.4 Lurker Jul 12, 2021, 01:54 AM

Does mileage increase on the amount of time the Reincarnation is performed or it's one of those things where it goes up more given the amount you spend?

I guess one thing tends to pop back up regularly though, it seems ill advised to do the 40x 4 star +120 gems for the 100% rate.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 12, 2021, 02:08 AM

In HoR restoration mode, you need 30 failed 10% tries to get the bonus mileage ticket. Try to wait for double mileage event, you‘ll need 14 tries with 10% and one with 12,5% then.

• Fuyumi LV.4 Lurker Jul 12, 2021, 04:54 AM

Ah, it only increases on failures ... thats a lil sad, though I suppose on a 10% success rate that will happen anyway.

I was just checking cuz it was suggested to me I start working on that since I'm relatively new... also finally understanding why Scarlet Collection was a bad use for those like... 360-480 gems.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 10:49 AM

You'll build milage faster that way, but by the time we spend 360 blood gems, ( 30 rolls, but 11 rolls in my case at 363 gems ) I'm more likely to have scored more units along the way without the bonus, as 27% is slightly off 1/3 odds by 3%, while the 5x is 1/10 odds

The odds of winning 3 times during my sessions which are usually 3 roll is quite high.

Another thing about 10% rolls. It's going to take maybe 2 or 3 months ( depending on how it goes ) before you have enough blood gems to roll another set of 30 for that bonus ticket.

Currently I have 120 Blood gems since that time I built Lupin in front of you. ( I opened 9 Debuffer Summon ticket boxes from the shop ) and as usual it gave me more blood gems than anything.

It might still be awhile before I make it to 360 Blood gems, maybe in September. Until then I'll try not to crack and rip off 99 blood gems cause I want the 10% experience, and it might turn out better than expected.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 12, 2021, 03:06 PM

Your calculation is wrong Toeknee and you pay more if you don‘t go for the 10%. 27.5% is not 1/3, although it might feel like that to you. It even is closer to 1/4. It seems you built your logic around your gut feeling, nothing wrong about that, but not ideal.
    Edit: changed 33,33% to 1/3

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 04:13 PM

I don't believe I said 27% is 33%

I do see the miscalculation though, it's not 3%, but 6% off from 1 in 3 odds. The reason why I stick to 27% is because it's what I prefer to pay.

Still 27% is close to a 1 in 3 odds which I initially stated.

What I do pay is 33 gems. and even at 1 in 4 odds, the turnout is better than 1 in 10.

And rolling 30 times does take quite a while to do considering the amount of time required to collect 360 blood gems.

When I do 4* HoR, I want the unit today, not in a few months. I'm also an endgame player so when I do use HoR ( which isn't that often anymore ) It's because I'm trying to uncap a unit I'm currently using for some raid.

Currently my HoR is filed with units I don't find that important, that being said, it's more feasible to do it this way cause I don't want 1 in 10 odds. I'll blow away 99 gems no problem, if not it'll take 3 and a half times longer ( months ) meanwhile the next event is around the corner.

But like I said. Next time I'll do the 10%, and that will be in September when I have 360 blood gems.

It's no secret that I pay more at 27%, but in turn I get better results in any given time. Sometimes 1 unit, sometimes 2 units, sometimes 3, sometimes just milage.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 12, 2021, 05:10 PM

What ever floats your boat mate. Since pulling 10% is mathematically speaking the best way to pull, that is what I would recommend to others being interested to optimize their outcome.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 12, 2021, 12:10 PM

When you got the Double Bonus Child (Banner Summon 2x the same Child) May you use this Bonus Chance in HoR?

I never used HoR and i don´t think its worth it..

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 03:13 PM

Not sure if I understand the question John. So I'll give you two answers.

- I don't think Summon banners have any connection to HoR.

- HoR will work for any unit, including collaboration childs we never completed.

Before your time there was no HoR or ignition. We used to use 5* fodder to evolve other 5* units to +6.

^It's still an option to do that, but... Don't.

Then HoR came along. Some members had hundreds of 5* scratch tickets and they had a ball with it. HoR was/is a powerful tool for completing units we're in the process of collecting. I've used it many times and completed so many units, it really isn't the same 6 units i have in there many times over.

Then came ignition. Personally I never like this addition to the game cause it really blew out the flame HoR and now completing units isn't so easy because we need to anticipate igniting units.

To put that into perspective I currently have 14 units though I'm willing to burn 12 of them. I could put them toward HoR to complete say, Artemis, but I probably have to ignite someone new. That being said I don't have enough 5* at the moment.

Instead I'll just wait until 3 copies of Artemis lands on my lap.

A new player has dozens of Units they'll need to uncap and make strong. If I started from scratch (seriously I wouldn't bother doing it again) I would go hard on HoR, get my ass kicked for several months, take what I can get, slap a level 40 boss once then call slayers, tweak up my weak WB team and take what I can get from it, do my daily rounds, save cores.

If you're new and on the rise and if you spend resources trying to upgrade several units at once, you'll prolong the days of smashing raids in 1 shot and scoring 20 million in WB from happening sooner.

Igniting units while on the rise that'll work out for some if PvP is everything to that user, but it comes at the expense of completing units quicker. Or yeah you got your raid better, but WB is coming and your have a lot of under capped level 50's on the front line, and that unit you ignited will be put away for only to be used again once more this year.

Down the road, the players who used the HoR and hoarded ignition cores will be more accomplished. They will have a significant amount of cores and they will realize, it's time to unleash the beast.

Who to ignite will be crystal clear to them, and they'll be able to do it. All the WB regulars will be locked and loaded. The raid regulars are done up too. The new units will be at +1 more or less but they'll succeed much sooner.

• dr badunkachud LV.12 Chief Jul 11, 2021, 11:45 PM

Wodan is really good for Ragna imo

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 11:04 AM

In which party ?

I recall Wodan was of use once so far. I can't recall the arrangement of the boss, but what I do remember is being disappointed in Wodan and having to replace her to beat the boss.

The top players never used her either that time either. We'll see how it goes next water raid but until then I really can't recommend Wodan to new players based on my own experiences with her.

• dr badunkachud LV.12 Chief Jul 12, 2021, 12:38 PM

She heals removes debuffs and boosts skill charge and her drive is a huge attack boost before fever. You can put her in every Ragna.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 02:33 PM

As a regular to raids Rookie Mona's skill charge is better, and for that reason she can't play well with Wodan cause they will overwrite one another, or more like Wodan will slow Mona's charge speed buff,

When it comes to healing, Neptune is useful in many raids though more often we've been using alternatives to Neptune which includes another source of health and double edge sword.

Rookie Mona and Neptune really kill off Wodan.

Rookie Mona's existence alone really puts a nail in Wodan's coffin.

Wodan's debuff removal abilities is only specific to two types of debuffs. She's no Pomona

Last raid it was Radiant Mona's turn to heal, which she also provided a boost in skill gauge charge speed and weak point skill final blow all with a single swipe.

Wodan would have had 0 chance to nullify Arhats petrify.

We do have to work with what we've got and I have nearly every unit either uncapped or their final uncap locked away, and when it comes to Wodan I never have a reason to finally bring her to +6 cause some other unit is always dunking on her.

Last year I was really enthusiastic about Wodan finally having some use I wrote this before we had a change to play the boss.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/4226667/summer-shooter-guesswork

What ended up happening. Wodan was obstructing the party's performance and Bathory ended solving that.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/402/posts/4277919/summer-shooter-raid-annie-bathory-briefing

It's not that Wodan is terrible, it's just she get's cancelled out by other must have units.

As for Wodan's drive skill it's okay, as long as it's not Bridal Hildr. Is Lupin's drive skill better than Wodan's for triggering fever ? I believe so, I can't say how hard it is cause I have Lupin ignited while most of us don't, but it's a boost for tap skill.

In my personal experience I honestly cannot recommend Wodan, however we need to work with what we've got.

Wodan might be dandy for some of us who are getting smacked down but there will come a day where Wodan will be put to rest when those of us get better units.

• dr badunkachud LV.12 Chief Jul 12, 2021, 09:34 PM

I thought you were writing a guide for new players. That’s who would get the most use out of Wodan, she does a lot of important stuff for incomplete teams.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 02:24 AM

I totally agree with Dr. Badun on that.

New Players has to play with the Childs that we got into start-game.

Its important to know what are the best Childs, what are the MUST HAVE childs, what are childs you have to prioritize evolve, etc..

However in the beginning we must play with Childs that we get then since i received in somewhat summon pool the Woodan child so i am working to evolve her to lvl 50 and i am focusing to fully Awaken her. (reached lvl 50 but not fully awakened yet)

I still need to get Pomona, Rookie Mona, Oracle Werewolf, Self-deprecating Navi and Hypocrite Babel.

I think these Childs are MUST HAVE for most WB and Raids..

Am i correct on that? As i can remember from the recommendations from Oxytocin's boards..

• dr badunkachud LV.12 Chief Jul 13, 2021, 04:32 AM

JohnTitor  I think it’s important to note top players run a fully ignited +6 team in every event with decked out gear and maxed carta. Units like Mars, Dark Davi, Wodan, etc look different in that context. Swimsuit Davi or Light Saturn is great for damage but if you don’t have the gear and carta it’ll wipe you. I’m just saying that for context.

I don’t use Pomona hardly ever personally but the rest of those are very good.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 13, 2021, 06:11 AM

I'm just showcasing why it's not a good idea to go crazy on Wodan uncaps, for what this thread is about, that's reasonable.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 12, 2021, 05:02 AM

Horus seems to be rated too high.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 09:08 AM

Included some text under the image with Horus addressing that. There might have been 1 instance in a WB where he was useful.

• Fuyumi LV.4 Lurker Jul 11, 2021, 04:27 PM

Thanks for the quick reference guide sir.
    Some surprises here and there but between it and the Ricemine it should help make things quicker.

On the HoR section, am I understanding correctly that the summon pool are those 6 Child or is that for when you hit the Mileage cap? Could one swap some less desirable Child like Pantheon and Eshu for something actively sought for? Like swap those 2 with Ophois and Lupin to make the pool: Sytry, Hildr, Ophois, Dana, Eve, Lupin and just retrieve them after?

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 11, 2021, 04:43 PM

You can swap all childs in HoR list, tap one of them there and select the 5 star child that you want to add in her place, to do that you need at least 1 copy of that child.

When the mileage is full it will give you a free 5 star summon from the HoR list of childs that you selected.

• Fuyumi LV.4 Lurker Jul 12, 2021, 01:49 AM

I see, I was so confused at not seeing a "drop down" list of result it completely passed me by it was right under my nose. Now that it's finally clicked I understand why Scarlet Collection is considered less optimal.
    All along I thought that was a trade/recycle feature I'd never get to use cuz everybody needs their uncap (minus Tamamo and Hel when after 1 more pull).

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 04:21 PM

Yes.

Tap the icon with the unit's face.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 02:08 AM

Let me see whether i did understand correctly the HoR regular work flow..

You choose to burn into HoR a few childs that you don´t need anymore in exchange to a chance (%) to get some childs that you can choose from this list.

So, if you have successed then you will get only 1 unit (Child) that you did choose in the list even whether you burned many units.

If you failed you will get nothing? Or if you failed you will get a different unit that you choose in this list?

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 12, 2021, 01:52 AM

Thanks for sharing and putting a lot of work in this post! This can be a good reference for newer player to compare their personal tier list and opinion to. To newer players I would highly recommend checking ricemine first before using any childs as fodder.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 04:37 PM

Now that I think about it, it wasn't too much work. Probably took 2 minutes on a Galaxy Note. Any veteran could have done it. 1 of the circles was done in Windows though, Dark Maat, and I did miss Horus as Kara pointed out.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 02:31 AM

You did great explaining about the yellow and orange circle (childs) but i didn't understand about the purple circle?

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 13, 2021, 06:15 AM

I forgot to mention those. They are the same as the yellow really, I paused on them and couldn't really put a colour on them.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jul 11, 2021, 11:34 PM

vote for Elizabeth as a priority attacker early for dark she is useful the moment you get her and later too
    definite keeper she is op without ignition then buffed and paired properly more so
    I have her in a pvp and light raid /wb mvp
    when paired w say maxed ignited Hermes and now w maxed ignited Jupiter, Hermes boosts her attack and tap , Jupiter decreased def (leader and tap ) it makes her tap deadly ie frequent one shot without crt or weak oint in pvp(when not one shot makes them one auto attack away from dying much of the time )
    when aid is applied she will deal w Dana quickly, if she's close to dying make her the drive she'll take someone w her most of them time (except thisbe based on timing ) and leave others w bleed the. switch Jupiter to slide and stack the dot and they're gonners

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 09:16 AM

All the units without a circle are priority in my list. Elizabeth is the reason why Dark Attacker Maat was put in yellow as they are both speed tappers, but Elizabeth is better.

Never used her in PvP personally, but I think when it comes to raids and WB, she might be done. However, that only boils down to if the user has someone better.

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 12, 2021, 06:22 AM

In HOR, I wish selection input on 5* would have been same as 4* in terms of capped units. Like a 5*+1 would count as 2 units selected or 5*+2 = 3 units. In the 4* pool, you can see when you select a cap 4* unit, it inputs each cap lvl as another unit which is kinda nice

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 12, 2021, 12:48 PM

Hey Toeknee, thanks a lot man for this post.

I am a new-player F2P and i use a lot the Ricemine to understand a few things but there is much more to know that i can´t find there.

I've never used HoR and i don´t plan to use it soon cause i think it's too expensive without garanties to get what you want.

Hope someday i could learn how to use HoR properly and get 5* Childs like Fluttering Sytry, cause She appears in every WB counterlist.

I think Fluttering Sytry Child is one of the MUST HAVE Childs in DC game..

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 12, 2021, 03:33 PM

I just replied to your last post John.

In HoR...

- You will see the icons with the child's faces

- tap those icons, then you can select which childs will go into place.

There are 3 units that can only be obtained from HoR.

- Sniper Hildr.

- Summer Love Sytry ( Fluttering Sytry )

- Eye Catching Eshu

(((I recommend removing Eshu, while the other 2 are good. )))

There are 3 options at the bottom.

- To the left we use that one for 4* units. It's very pricy to use, forget that one for now. Or get into it later

- To the middle there is Oversoul. Inside of this one we submit six 5* units. In return we will get 1 of the 6 units we have listed in HoR.

- To the right, Metamorphosis.... This one is more of a recycling/undoing for 4* units evolved to level 60. It's pretty bad considering it cost resources to do this. I never used it personally, just focus on the first two options.

In a nutshell, whichever Units you're prioritizing, list them in HoR and let it rip. It's a good habit. When fully uncap a unit to +6 the first thing you want to do is remove the completed unit from HoR, or else you'll make the same mistake I made more than once and end up with an unwanted copy.

The unwanted copy are good for feeding into HoR like the units that won't serve you. You'll be surprised how fast HoR call have you completing units.

1 in 6 chance you'll get the unit you want, out of 6 units you want anyway.

Also. HoR is only for uncapping, you must have at least 1 copy of the unit in order to get what you want out of it. Except the exclusive HoR units.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 02:49 AM

Now i understand how to use HoR.. thanks a lot for the good explanation!

I think Destiny Child Game sometimes fails to give us a smoth gameplaying..

I mean, whether 5* childs are so rare and difficult to get why there are some treasures and rewards that gives us 3* or 4* units? It makes no sense to me. Thats so awkward man..

I think every summon banner should gives you at least one 5* child every time and all the rewards should gives you a 5* childs since this is a gacha game.

The purpose of gacha games is to collect and experiment units, right?

I know Devs wants to extend the games appeal to players so they take things harder but when you focus on that you pull off regular gamers.

So in the end Devs choose to prioritize the hardcore gamers instead to regular gamers. And doing this they restrained the gamers access game contributing to a sooner end game.

It's a dilemma.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 04:45 AM

look at the devs perspective. they want to make money. back in the days there weren't no guarantee banner. you could literally spend over 100k -150k crystal and still not get the banner child. this game is so generous already. this game has no requirement to spend time or money to progress. a game can't survive on everyone being F2P.

Ps. back then there were no HoR either.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 08:56 AM

Tony Li, i understand that dilemma cause i tried to look at the Devs perspective but its not easy..

Every game has a cicle of life: launch, mid-life and end-life. Thats why Devs make schedule of New features to keep people interested on that game for more time.

Before i'd started to play Destiny Child Game i saw the game's launch date and got a little worried cause i didn't knew how much time i could play this game till reaches end-life.

Now that i'd been playing a while it seems to me that DC will keep available for years cause it has a solid base of players in different countries but things changes faster on game's worlds..

That´s why i said before there is a dilemma for Devs to make some Project Decisions like focus on Hardcore Gamers instead on Casual Gamers.

It's no secret that DC has a big sex appeal to men so i think they choose focus on hardcore gamers because of that..

But i don't see any problem to kids or even women play DC whether they want cause it has no offensives images.

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 14, 2021, 12:55 AM

I think with this last WB event, the free rewards and gifts including the compensation that DC devs gave to us GL community really contradicted the whole aspect of taking care of and prioritizing only hardcore end gamers. Everyone benefitted from it, more so new players imo. And if I may say so, the Devs don't have to give us anything really, sure it may deter newer players and vets may quit but they will be going on for quite awhile still. They even do all these little event incentives on forums to earn free rewards. I honestly don't know many other games that do that on a frequent basis. I do hear what you are saying though, although I may not understand fully because I am not you for we all think and feel differently in every aspect. There are quite a few things I have issue with the game too but for me, I try to openly look in many different perspectives. So I choose to be rather more grateful and appreciative for the pros rather than grudging on the cons. In the end, I think what matters most is whether you enjoy and have fun with the game, cause if I'm not, I'd considering it being a waste of time (and time is important to everyone I would think)

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 17, 2021, 10:30 AM

JJamez  I gotta agree with you about the last WB events and free rewards, and gifts.

DC has an amazing game community and Devs know how to keep people playing and having fun.

We are players so we don´t need to think in different ways to make money on this but Devs sure needs.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jul 13, 2021, 06:24 AM

If the game is lagging I discovered the best solution is to set your mobile device to 720p for DC.

I did that just recently while recording a boss fight, as recording can cause lag, but what ended up happening is the game just started running very smoothly.

When it comes to low and high resolutions on mobile devices we can barely notice any difference. It'll only affect screenshot scaling or the resolution if we output the device onto a bigger screen.

Try it.

• gamer350401337 LV.1 Mootie Jul 15, 2021, 07:31 AM

Wow

Home