Question about ignitionFORUM
Can I ask how you guys do the ignition able to get 400 stats on crit, 300agi,atk300 how ? I don't understand,im f2p player and I completed my ignition but some how I kinda feel like I ruined this child
- Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 10, 2021, 01:27 AM
Each core has three stats.
First stat is called main stat. This is determined by the core type (Amp ATK, Amp DEF, Amp AGL, or Amp CRT).
Second and third stats are called substats.
Unlocking first node gives 150 of the main stat.
Unlocking subsequent center nodes gives 50 main stat each.
Unlocking side nodes gives
- 100 Amp stat, or
- 500 regular stat, or
- 1000 HP
per node, depends on the core's substats.
For example, if I'm igniting a child with Amp ATK - Amp DEF - ATK core:
- Unlocking first node gives 150 Amp ATK
- Unlocking node 2, 5, 8, 11, 12 gives 50 Amp ATK each.
- Unlocking node 3, 6, 9 gives 100 Amp DEF each.
- Unlocking node 4, 7, 10 gives 500 ATK each.
- Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 10, 2021, 01:31 AM
What each regular stat does.
Details about Amp ATK and Amp DEF.
Details about Amp AGL and Amp CRT.
- RYU1 LV.12 Chief Jul 10, 2021, 05:43 AM
I still don't get it my atk core stats was like amp atk (red tag) amp.crit,amp agi are (white tag) if I need get amp atk and amp crit, I need to craft a atk core having amp atk, amp crit (red tag)?
- Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 10, 2021, 04:30 AM
The only way that ignition could potentially ruin Childs is the skill mechanics alterations. Like, Maat's slide skill unignited only provides heals. Ignited, it also deals damage, slightly ruining Maat against reflect, enrage, and other stuff triggered by the insignificant damage.
It's also interesting how people get misinformed about the major point of ignition (how the first core--that decides the ignition stats--can't be recovered, but can be overwritten by a new one).
- RYU1 LV.12 Chief Jul 10, 2021, 05:34 AM
Well thank for telling me 🙂
- Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 10, 2021, 06:13 AM
If you use an ATK core you'll get 400 amp ATK
CRT core you'll get 400 amp CRT and so on with the other core types.
The rest is presumably RNG so if you ever get your desired triple stat core, then congratulations.
As Gatsu mentioned only the first core matters while the rest of the slots do not, so we can be careful about which cores we use to fill the rest of the slots.
The initial core at the top can be replaced with a new core by using the override feature, and it won't replace the ignition level.
- RYU1 LV.12 Chief Jul 10, 2021, 07:40 AM
thank for friendly explain to me 😊
- Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jul 10, 2021, 04:00 AM
It depends from which core you use first in the ignition page, a core with 3x red (amp atk, amp crt, ect.) stats will give those stats that you asked.
The first slot in a child ignition page is important so chose your best core.
- RYU1 LV.12 Chief Jul 10, 2021, 05:32 AM
Thank you bro ☺️
- Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 12, 2021, 12:05 AM
u can change the core for a better one with 3 stats umplifier jnstead of just 1 (dw I commited the same mjstake on my 1st ignition)