JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad
Jul 8, 2021, 07:50 AM 531 read

In game we can collect all Childs but can we choose one favorite?

FORUM

Poll Closed 49 Voted

Which one of the latest Destiny Child has the prettiest and sexiest Arts?

• Enchant Semele 15
  • Fierce Argos 34
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - In game we can collect all Childs but can we choose one favorite? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - In game we can collect all Childs but can we choose one favorite? image 3

Comment 12

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 8, 2021, 10:44 AM

This vote poll is contradictory! It asks technically 2 questions into 1. Who has the prettiest (1st question) and sexiest (2nd question) art?

My opinion and vote would be for Enchant Semele has the prettiest and Fierce Argos has the sexiest!!! >.<

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 09:18 AM

Yeah, technically you are right. (it´s possible to choose and keep both Childs)

But come on man, can you really choose rationally between the sexiest or the prettiest lady? That´s my point.

The word 'choose' means you cannot have both at the same time..

[..] choose, elect, and select mean to decide upon one possibility from among several. choose is used for making a decision after careful thought.

So are you making your choice or you are just indecisive like me?

xD

• Alfonso Garcia LV.15 Chief Jul 8, 2021, 01:08 PM

sorry.. I cant with shemele... she reminds me of my ex in behavior!!!

• Nuzita632 ^^ LV.4 Lurker Jul 9, 2021, 02:03 PM

Oh God, it must have been terrible having a girlfriend like that.

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 09:22 AM

xD

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 09:22 AM

Very honest of you..

I don't like much Dark Semele's aesthetics but Enchant Semele has a gorgeous design..

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 8, 2021, 01:43 PM

Semele has extra suggestiveness packed into the action animation. But she's making a generic t-pose and her voice acting is grating, yet feeling recycled. No explanation is given on why she can be commanded by the game protagonist.

Argos has a very atmospheric pentacle formed by the swimsuit elements.

• Nuzita632 ^^ LV.4 Lurker Jul 9, 2021, 01:59 PM

Argos has the sexiest body in my opinion, her hips are crazy and that black swimsuit is exquisite, besides she has a pretty face. Semele is simple and has a possessive and irritating attitude.

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 09:29 AM

Yeah i must confess i didn't thought that way..

I've got definitively caught only by the Arts, aesthetics and styles of these girls!

Therefore we cannot separate those from personalities of each girl. (each child)

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jul 8, 2021, 07:51 AM

I won´t vote cause i can´t choose between those two babes..
    xD

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 8, 2021, 10:38 AM

There should be a 3rd option, for BOTH or one for prettiest and one for sexiest and vice versa! :P

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 09:19 AM

The same point i said to Kara Sol..

Yeah, technically you are right. (it´s possible to choose and keep both Childs)

But come on man, can you really choose rationally between the sexiest or the prettiest lady? That´s my point.

The word 'choose' means you cannot have both at the same time..

[..] choose, elect, and select mean to decide upon one possibility from among several. choose is used for making a decision after careful thought.

So are you making your choice or you are just indecisive like me?

xD

Home