Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Jul 5, 2021, 03:29 PM 486 read

Create Core

FORUM

I'm speculating if it's best to use certain units to make a more desirable core. For instance, I made an AGL core that got amplified ATK AGL CRT and with that I used a copy of Slashing Tiamat who is a fire attacker. I cannot confirm or deny the outcome succeeded like that because I used such a unit to make it. Perhapse an ATK core is prone to turning out better with a unit that has high ATK and the same goes for other cores and which units present higher stats in that field. It would make for a better game mechanic while the idea is so simple, it must have at least crossed the minds of the developers when they implemented the ignition system. Then again it might not matter which units we used to get the good result. If you by any chance can recall which unit you used to make your most excellent cores, then feel free to share. Actually.... I'll do one right now.... ATK core creation I'll use either Siren or Bari, though I'd rather not use a stronger fire attacker since the ATK cores are red.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Create Core image 2

The result

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Create Core image 4

Not bad compared to most results. It could be a coincidence. I'll use the other attacker Bari

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Create Core image 6

Result

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Create Core image 8

Negative. Need more data. Is it simply luck or is there something more to it ? Siren is more competent than Bari and even had leading roles in the past. I question if some units increase the odds of better quality cores. Was looking at the core creation graphics and I noticed it has these dials moving slowly like a Rolex. It it purely for asthetics or might it matter what the dial is pointing at for the outcome ?

Comment 45

• CM Daisy LV.3 Lurker Jul 5, 2021, 04:01 PM

Since Pantheon gives CRT, I figured I would try it on a CRT core. Since I already have Lupin +6, don't need him anymore. Thank you!!! I think I have to agree with you on selecting a specific unit is prone to turning out better. Once again THANK YOU!!

• Got Zookd LV.7 Nomad Jul 5, 2021, 04:27 PM

Ok I thought this whole thing was just troll but this is crazy. Since so many other ppl also posted their good results I decided try the ACRT route to see what happens with another crit buffer

Looks like we cracked the DC code guys!

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 5, 2021, 06:35 PM

Did you really destroy your maxed Lupin for 1 core? O.O

• Got Zookd LV.7 Nomad Jul 12, 2021, 10:22 AM

Hello,

Apologies if it wasn't clear but the above image I posted was satire. There is disclosed no correlation between the fodder child used and the options of the resulting core

All the best

• Fayth LV.11 Chief Jul 5, 2021, 04:17 PM

Holy crap, a guaranteed god core from using an ignited unit as fodder?! I think we're on to something here!

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 5, 2021, 04:22 PM

You used Billy as a fodder? Vs fire WB I use her all the times.. RIP :)

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 5, 2021, 06:09 PM

Until confirmed by a significant sample I consider this to be subjective perception.
    Edit: or trolling..

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 02:50 AM

It's more harassment than trolling tbh.

See we have their leader Daisy who is hiding behind a sock puppet, the others I don't know or ever spoke to them, but they're part of a groupthink. Their program is to follow me around and cast ridicule and downvote etc.

This is the 3rd or 4th time this week I had them. I'm into psychology so It's fun watching them carry on like that.

• SheepPun LV.10 Nomad Jul 6, 2021, 03:39 AM

Pardon if I'm wrong Moon, but I think they're expressing skepticism at the contents of the post itself. They're offering up that either this theory lacks enough data at this time to be considered worth sharing or that you're trying to pull our legs.

Personally I'd like to see much more data on this as if this is merely confirmation bias (as you know, humans struggle to comprehend "true randomness" due to our reflex of finding patterns in everything we process, even if they're not actually there,) this theory could invoke a considerable amount of ire from people who feel tricked by it.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 6, 2021, 05:23 AM

I‘d love the defs to share data like this, but I doubt we‘ll see any soon. Some guys over at discord boast about data mining the game, but I can‘t see them getting any valuable information on that either.

• Fayth LV.11 Chief Jul 6, 2021, 07:45 AM

Data mining only reveals client-sided info like damage calculations.

Stuff you roll the gacha for isn't calculated on the client, so I'm not sure what is expected here?

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 6, 2021, 10:43 PM

Exactly

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 12:32 PM

I don't think that SheepPun person read the OP.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 12:40 PM

I never confirmed anything.

I ran 2 tests that were inconclusive while the 2nd test was flat out negative.

What makes you think I'm pulling people's leg ?

This is why I think there's a lot of hearsay and groupthink going on in these pages.

• Dante1993 LV.3 Lurker Jul 6, 2021, 03:50 AM

Yeah, that posts seem like trolls, especially since all got the same core in a misterious way. To ur question tho, i don't have the feeling, that the units matter for the result, i was also thinking once, if the type of units matters for the results depending on the core, but from my tries it didn't seem to make a difference, like for example, my amp def cores didn't get better results when i used defenders for it compared to other units. Actually, my worst amp def core was when i used Dana for it (got amp def and 2x normal agi as sub stat). Same goes for the other cores, like, i got a bunch of amp atk or amp crit cores with amp atk, atk/crit and amp crit/amp agi or amp crit with crit/atk and amp atk, but the chance for me to get that kind of core was always the same, no matter if i use attacker, defender, supporter, debuffer or healers for it

• Fayth LV.11 Chief Jul 6, 2021, 04:07 AM

I thought it was obvious.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I doubt anyone who's actually played the game took my post (or any of the others) seriously. You think using a fully invested unit as fodder makes sense in any serious context?

The god core shown obviously exists in my case, the major problem being - I got mine from opening a core box.

Does this prove anything? Absolutely not. Just like the wild claims in the parent post.

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jul 6, 2021, 04:38 AM

You are being ridiculed for believing in conspiracy theories and misinformation. I mean, ask yourself if it is helpful to a community if you spread misinformation.

As far as affixes for cores, it’s just random. That’s it. Wear a tinfoil hat, draw a pentagram, use a fully ignited Lupin +6… it won’t matter.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 08:35 AM

Actually no. I'm being ridiculed for some other reason.

As for your belief that I'm some conspiracy theorist. That's probably what you were told but if you read the OP, I'm seeking information on what may or may not be. But you lurker, see something wrong with that.

Also, I know that much, but you fail to understand what I'm looking for.

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jul 6, 2021, 09:56 AM

Oh, you’re totally right. You are not a conspiracy theorist. Not one bit. Also, I am another CM Daisy puppet, merely part of a large groupthink that is conspiring against you.

I am also just a lurker on Moot, so therefore, what I have to say is absent of all logic and reasoning. You got me!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 11:01 AM

Your words not mine.

Your excuse as to why I'm being ridiculed remains faulty. I never made you.

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jul 6, 2021, 12:59 PM

Toeknee  I was being sarcastic. There is no “groupthink” or “program” against you. However, expect certain results if you say certain things.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 02:02 PM

Baegrok  But of course there is.

I made this thread in question. I made note of the following.

- I cannot confirm or deny this

- I noted a positive result when I applied A to B

- I don't have enough data

- Experiment 1 "Not too shabby"

- Experiment 2 "Negative"

- I'm asking for community feedback based on their experiences on making their finest amplified stat cores.

What seems to be the problem ?

Need I remind you of your first post in here ? It's kinda shameful. I don't think you've read the OP like some others here.

No offence but I don't think you have the capacity to tell me there isn't any form bias yet in the same paragraph tell me to expect certain results if I say certain things.

I do realize people may get offended, but I don't simply accuse others of groupthink for no reason, I call it out.

My remarks about a program is more about the programmed. That too may offend, but seriously it's unwise to participate in such activity and not expect to be called out on it.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 9, 2021, 09:35 AM

Baegrok  You can never tell this for sure, can you?

Big Brother is watching over ya!

xD

• BigBlakCok LV.19 Sage Jul 6, 2021, 10:55 AM

He wasn't ridiculed for believing in conspiracy theories. He is being ridiculed for creating it.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 12:00 PM

I don't even know what is this conspiracy theory you're talking about.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 9, 2021, 09:39 AM

Don´t worry Toeknee, this people don´t even know what is a theory and much less what is conspiracy!

They probably must be still learning about what is Science..

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 10, 2021, 10:57 AM

JohnTitor  Funny thing, I actually do have some data with my personal opinion on what I make of it and why it's obvious.

What makes that other subject a conspiracy is narrowed down to these people's behavior, who they are associated with and why they do it.

What B. Cock said in this thread about me has to do with what I said in another thread he deleted, while in here I'm being attacked for, as he said, creating conspiracy theories.

That being said I'd reckon the swarm and accusations of being a conspiracy theorists is more about damage control or detering people from believing what I'd say if I decide to say certain things. Strike a chords and they care, so they resort to ridicule.

Take note. For now they say I'm attacked for creating conspiracy theories, in a thread that has nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

In the meantime, I don't intend to play any cards, as all that'll do is make a racket, and the 'only' ones who'll complain, will be sock puppets, some hot shots, their lackeys, and most likey this customer who paid nearly 10 grand in this game will get banned, which wouldn't be such a bad thing tbh.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 6, 2021, 05:18 AM

I don‘t really know what’s going on with you and your hater-stalker-fanboys, but at this point it is more of a meme than anything

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 08:36 AM

It isn't all that boring though.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Jul 7, 2021, 01:42 AM

Never mind the scum. It's just a group of a handful of people stuck up their own asses.

I don't think there is any correlation between certain fodder childs and the core result. But that's it. Not gonna make fun of someone trying stuff out and sharing it. Let those pathetic tryhards live in their safezone bubble jerking each other off. That's what they are best at.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 7, 2021, 07:18 AM

Maybe there really isn't any correlation between fodder and core results.

While we're in the dark on the matter it's true there really isn't any harm in taking a stick and poking around. Besides it's a great activity for our broken moot forum gone stale to socialize and display results as it's the way of higher awareness, which happens to be synonymous with good, regardless if you reach any conclusion or not.

As for the bad company we see here, I'd say the CM Daisy sock alias was wise to use a sock puppet while those it lead astray will have a bit of an undoing in sociability with some regulars, as their foolishness underminds what we're doing here as a community under a business model.

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jul 6, 2021, 03:48 AM

No

• dr badunkachud LV.13 Chief Jul 6, 2021, 09:18 AM

Confirmation bias

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 01:06 PM

Exactly that.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jul 5, 2021, 05:10 PM

Thanks for this helpful post.😀👍

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 6, 2021, 04:25 AM

I don't really know either if the core creations are effected by type of child used but in my previous creating of cores, whenever I used a higher tier child in specific stat core, I usually yielded triple AMP (at least double). It was actually getting bad for me on creating cores because I had so many cores with 3X AMP stats, it would have been badly wasted imo if I used those to ignite level 1 child. Ultimately, I decided to ignite multiple priority childs with 1 core. Now I use fodder childs or not deemed so good childs to make poor/okay cores to use as ignition fodder. Like I said, this is just my opinion from what I have done and experienced so far with cores.

IE. (When I got extra Artemis/Ophois, I would use them to create an ATK core, did a CRIT with Artemis as well. everytime I got triple AMP stat, I wish I had did screenshots to show but I dont unfortunately. I'd say 75% for me when I used a recently released child or a high tier ranked child, I would get triple but if not, it was always a double AMP stat.

I'm also not too sure if this makes a difference either but it seems to whenever I create cores. I try to create cores using the specific class child it would benefit more.

ATK cores (Attacker and Healer Childs)
    DEF cores (Defender and Support Childs)
    AGL cores (Debuffer, Support, Attacker, Healer Childs)
    CRIT cores (Healer and Attacker Childs)

I know this probably doesnt have any determining factor in the stat results making cores but its done well for me in terms of getting generally the stats I want in particular for set of 3 (regardless of AMP or not)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 08:43 AM

That's what I've been considering, and by that it might simply increase odds of success.

Since core creation is more along the lines of endgame, it could also be linked to using newer units. Of course it could all be a coincidence.

With that in mind, it's a good idea for everyone to share the input then possibly we can reach some sort of consensus or maybe even, find something interesting in regards to this subject.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jul 6, 2021, 04:01 PM

I would try to crate some cores if I have enough materials to test out your theory but this WB I have ignited fully Madfet and LSytry lvl 5.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 08:27 PM

It's not nessarily a theory. Pre theory maybe. Speculation is more like it.

The question is, does DC have secrets. I'd assume there are those who argue there isn't but they wouldn't know. Unless of course they are a core developer, no pun intended.

• Dante1993 LV.3 Lurker Jul 6, 2021, 10:30 PM

Tbh, i get pretty easily double amp cores, no matter how old, new or good a child is. Also, the childs u use have 1 mistake... u use healers for atk cores but not for def? Since amp atk is useless for heals, why would u use healers for them to create? I'd rather take the supporters for atk cores and healers for def cores if u wanna use the childs to create the cores, that also use them

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 7, 2021, 07:36 AM

Me ?

I used Siren and Bari to make ATK cores in the 2 examples showcased.

I've yet to ignite any healers, and while ATK increases healing, it surprises me to hear amp ATK doesn't.

I did write I mistake though, ATK cores are not red, they are purple. Next time I try to make an ATK core I'll use a dark unit. If it turns out well I'll do it again.

Ultimately I want amplified ATK/AGL/CRT cores.

• OhNoBees LV.8 Nomad Jul 6, 2021, 04:11 PM

The hate... it stings... my... eyes

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 9, 2021, 09:48 AM

Lol..

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 9, 2021, 09:23 AM

So did you guys have reach any different conclusion from the supposed game rules on this speculation one?

I think its all Master fault..

xD

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 9, 2021, 06:22 PM

Asking a question like this, you will always find ppl telling you that they found this and that and they are 110% that there is a certain correlation between whatever.. I myself tend to switch phones from my iPhone 11 max pro to my honor 8x, when I summon from banner or craft on items, because I feel like I have better luck on my android phone. In the end, I am pretty sure it is subjective perception, confirmation bias, rng & luck…

Home