ZhakirSetie LV.2 Lurker
Jul 2, 2021, 11:58 PM 276 read

Resetting a Childs level?

FORUM

Just a quick question. Ive looked everywhere and I cant seem to find a way to reset a childs level back to 1? I have the Nine Tailed Fox child. Shes 6 star, and skill capped twice. I have 4 or 5 more nine tailed fox childs to help my main one uncap, unfortunately, I was a bone head and put them in Explore and now they have leveled up. It seems to me, you can only use level 1 childs to use for uncap? So im wondering if there is a way to reset those other fox childs I have so I can use them for my 6 star foxes uncap. Thank you :) https://showbox.tools/

Comment 4

• TwoFour LV.5 Lurker Jul 3, 2021, 02:26 AM

You can use levelled childs to uncap. You're probably just not seeing them as an option because they have to finish their exploration.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 3, 2021, 12:18 AM

You can use leveled childs for uncapping, to a max uncap of +6. Make sure you haven’t locked them (upper left corner, third symbol from top). Also make sure you have no items equipped on the child getting used for uncap, cause otherwise the equipment will be lost.
    On another page - I wouldn’t uncap Tamamo cause she isn’t particularly useful elsewhere but story. She hot though and she will help you till mid to late game.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 3, 2021, 02:54 AM

You need to remove them from exploration slots so add other up to 5 childs x exploration.

• Tilly LV.17 Billy Jul 3, 2021, 11:17 PM

Tamam is more than an O-K-9 piece of tail. That furry S-mutt bitch has a sexy doggie style that gets ya howling to the moon. She will lap up your meat and gulp it down. She likes heavy petting and tongue bathing. She loves to bury your bone or play with your balls. Such a good dirty filthy girl.

Home