M00N LV.24 Bamboozled
Jul 1, 2021, 04:20 PM 507 read

What’s with this button palcement?

FORUM

Those buttons all over the screen are a bit of a pain in the ass. Please defs, if you can‘t let us erase them, it would be very helpful if we could arrange them by ourself. The Premium Attendence button placement right in the middle must have been a programming error, right? Please replace.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What’s with this button palcement? image 1

Comment 11

• CM Shift LV.15 Staff Jul 1, 2021, 05:35 PM

Hi, M00N! Thank you for your feedback regarding the Premium Attendance button. Rest assured that we will share this with our developers to improve your experience with the game.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 1, 2021, 06:31 PM

Thank you very much for the prompt reply! Much appreciated (^.^#)/

• xkalox LV.1 Mootie Jul 21, 2021, 11:06 PM

Yes

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 1, 2021, 07:47 PM

I was saying the same thing.

I got the Level Up Blessing Service long ago but it just stays there year after year with nothing more to offer.

A good solution would be a tab on the side labeled "Menu" that scrolls out when we tap it. The tab should also show an exclamation mark when something is there.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 1, 2021, 08:46 PM

This button overloaded design seems to be a cultural thing. I noticed that with several gatcha games. Also, with a lot of Japanese games, maybe asian games in general. I wouldn’t mind them to adjust here to the western market and try to reduce the button overload. Your suggestion sounds like a great solution. Group up all shopping, social media and what not buttons in one tap down menu.

• Sisi LV.13 Chief Jul 1, 2021, 04:55 PM

Yeah the premium attendance one should be moved underneath the mission pass or maybe directly under the blood gems.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Jul 1, 2021, 11:32 PM

I probably sound like a broken record but "My Room" could have some of these icons added to it. If there is something new a red exclamation will draw the player's attention anyway.
    And if it's already too crowded for that we could have additional interfaces that open from clicking on Lisa's laptop for social media stuff, Davi's tablet for news and Mona's room door for events or something. With maybe some unique live2D models to go with it for the aesthetics eg. Lisa sitting cross-legged at the desk, Mona lying on her king-sized bed, Davi watching TV etc. Y'know on the side like the girls of the Night World.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2021, 01:05 AM

Using the laptop or tablet in „my room“ is such a good idea! I wonder, if they had that in mind in the first place, since they already are clickable icons.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Jul 2, 2021, 02:13 AM

I'm not sure but it's kind of the most underused area of the game. The rewards from Mona and Davi become infrequent after the honeymoon phase with the game ends and the rewards from the Devil Pass and Lisa's tasks can be claimed from the main menu. I feel like it needs to be revamped like the story playback mode.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jul 3, 2021, 02:14 PM

Have you guys seen the Korean version! This is CLEAN compared to that mess!

• Halo god LV.1 Mootie Jul 22, 2021, 05:18 AM

Hi

Home