Gintokeks LV.8 Creeper
Jun 30, 2021, 11:30 AM 166 read

Returning Master!

FORUM

Hi guys i just returned, i don't know how long i didn't play this but i feel alienated a lot of players have full ignition and full caps. Was the game being generous during those time? I wish i continued playing.

Comment 6

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 30, 2021, 02:09 PM

This game can be demanding, so there is nothing wrong with taking a brake. After all, it is just a game and there are more important things in life.
    If you feel like playing again, why not.

• Gintokeks LV.8 Creeper Jun 30, 2021, 04:58 PM

Yeah thanks bro i appreciate it.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 30, 2021, 05:07 PM

You are just in time for the upcoming Summer Festa and the (not yet announced) anniversary.
    Also, Endless Duell is coming Juli~August, so you have still time to prepare and look forward to that ^^

• Gintokeks LV.8 Creeper Jul 1, 2021, 12:28 AM

Seriously? That's nice for me, what a good time to be back. Really appreciate it thanks. May gacha bless us with good 5stars

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 1, 2021, 02:01 AM

Devil Rumble league Gold II and below looks rather tame, but anything above is rife with 6x-slide attackers or, apparently, obscene equipment options. I would guess numerous players saw the effect of ignition and invested into it.

And you could see a lot of players struggle to even reach 3m damage on lv.40 raid boss this event. There are ordinary players still.

• Gintokeks LV.8 Creeper Jul 1, 2021, 12:07 PM

Yeah but im jealous of the high scorers if only i continued playing. Thanks mate! I'll just continue on grinding

Home