Kharl LV.24 Wizard
Jun 24, 2021, 06:00 PM 929 read

[KR&JP] New childs for upcoming summer ND for KR & JP

FORUM

Boreas (light)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [KR&JP] New childs for upcoming summer ND for KR & JP image 2

Notos (dark)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [KR&JP] New childs for upcoming summer ND for KR & JP image 4

Comment 8

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Jun 25, 2021, 05:26 AM

I thought Makoto returned for a second there.

ps. boreas means north and notos means south (in greek)

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 26, 2021, 01:04 AM

good thing this game isn't greek

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Jun 26, 2021, 05:35 AM

It's in multiple languages. And unless you're being racist I don't see how it would be a bad thing if it was also in Greek.

• Biska LV.22 Epic Jun 25, 2021, 10:08 PM

That pointy gold trophy looks suspicious

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 26, 2021, 01:04 AM

ty Karl for posting these beautiful ladies. glad to see you haven't dropped the ball like our devs and continue bringing beauty to Global

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 25, 2021, 04:23 PM

At least a year behind of the version difference, the development primarily consisting of bimonthly introductions of at least one, usually more than one, new five-star child. And three pieces of equipment each time.

I'm impatiently waiting for the game to die. Maybe that way a "Destiny Child 2" happens, in which there wouldn't be handwave regarding Demon-Child relationship difference between story and combat.

• SheepPun LV.11 Chief Jun 25, 2021, 08:04 PM

When a gacha dies, it /dies./ They rarely ever make a come back. Not only that, DC would have to die 3 times; KR, JP and Global.

Two, a sequel doesn't remotely guarantee the same or better quality of a product. While I agree I hate those handwaves, what you're waiting for isn't fix the problem. If anything it'll make it worse.

• Frosti7 LV.4 Dream Chaser Jun 26, 2021, 08:31 PM

I honestly love the name references for the Childs. They match the art design^^

Home