Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad
Jun 21, 2021, 11:15 PM 289 read

Ongoing Raid

FORUM

My bride hildr is not uncapped at all who is a better option to use for this ragna

Comment 4

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 09:45 AM

Simply put your other best options are...

Sniper Hildr Ignited

Bastet
    Cleopatra
    Resurrected Frej

That's the order from top to bottom.

If you use Bastet only use her tap skill, she's a speedster. Use "Centennial Vow" carta with her.

If you use Cleo, use the same carta. Cleo's tap gives her focus. If you use Cleo you'll have to play manually. She's all slide except before the 3rd drive skill you'll want to tap, and "if" her focus activates, slide the others quick and drop the fevertime.

I say if, cause her focus has a fail rate. It can be cumbersome to use her.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 23, 2021, 06:28 PM

Have people ever tested this advice? I have a +5 lv. 50 Cent.Vow and it seems to suck, the damage is never better than what is provided by even an off-element Atk/Crt carta.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 22, 2021, 01:24 AM

Trial and error - best recommendation would be, find out for yourself. I don‘t invest ignition cores in Raids and have no ignited light attacker. That said, my Bastet tapping does higher dmg than my hildr(s). I wouldn‘t recommend investing in Bastet, since there are way stronger childs out there already

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 22, 2021, 04:51 AM

Add a screenshots with your light attackers, without it is difficult to help you.

Home