Toeknee LV.22 S
Jun 21, 2021, 09:15 PM 708 read

Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update )

FORUM

In my case this party  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) image 4

Cannot oneshot Arhat. Crazy right ?   ( I'm aware Semele and Saturn's SC isn't supplying them any special options )   Party does 7-9 million damage. ( something like 9M once or twice so far )   Radient Mona costed $70 to ignite her thus far. The attacker is roughly the same, so no more cores for her now.   What I want is for Hildr to put out more damage but that's not going to happen if I ingite Mona any further, and it's not going to happen if Semele or Saturn gets ignited. (Or am I missing something ?)   I moved crafting stats around for this weapon and the accessory complements the weapon in the ATK department.    

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) image 7

I assume these must be enough to do the deed, but not enough as I am.   With the above out of the way, I've realized my Hildr's ignition might be too weak. When I did ignite her I never had a big selection of cores so I pretty much settled for what I had.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) image 10

I do have this now, saving it for some crazy ass attacker,

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) image 12

but I wonder what would this agility core do if it were the crown on Hildr's ignition page ?   I really don't know, maybe I'll get an additional 100 amplified agility and 400 CRT. The CRT i don't think is important when Lupin is around, and also not that good for Sniper Hildr in particular since she can cast focus on herself with a tap in PvP  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) image 14

So with that in mind it doesn't seem like a good idea to overhaul Hildr's ignition. ( that wouldn't be nice, financially anyway)   There's this thing about Arhat if you play manually for the faster paced action, she'll make you say "fucking cunt" once per battle as she petrifies the attacker for the final fevertime, it doesn't seem like it's there nor can I see it while Hildr is loaded with buffs, it's just denial once that 3rd drive skill ends.   If you took the liberty to see the last episode of Cornballs you'll see S. Hildr doing something like 120,000-150,000 damage per hit and close to a million DMG per swipe.   My question is, what do I need in order to slap Arhat silly that way ?  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) image 16

Though I play Manually I follow the above example.   I'll make Lupin S,T because the attacker moves too quick for Lupin as Lupin get's no speed buff. It's to ensure crit buff stays up.   Semele I'll tap only if I see any petrified units.   What do I need ? ------------------------------------------------------------ UPDATE:   Uploaded a clip of how my battles look. By no means do I get it done in little time. After watching myself it's easier to see that it's best to use Semele's tap before executing fever with Lupin.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Awesome ! Last of Us Man ! ( Video Update ) video cover image 17

Comment 60

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 21, 2021, 09:40 PM

Hildr need a weapon with crt (as flask or bari’s weapon), if you play full-auto put her on the 1* or 5* slot.

To counter petrify on fever try to tap Semele before going to fever time, so you can have some seconds shield from the debuff.

If you have extra cores maybe can help you reach lv2 ignition for Semele to have higher chance for her tap skill.

A part from that, I’m using Bride Hildr so I don’t know where you can improve further.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 21, 2021, 10:09 PM

At first I was using a flask with Hildr, but switched over to the mic.

Just to confirm, the CRT on weapons and accessories determine how often the unit will score a critical, but it doesn't cause any additional damage when landing critical hits.

If the above paragraph is true, then wouldn't it be better to boost AGL while Lupin is in the party making the attacker's CRT stats useless ?

I'll test out using Semele's tap before dropping a fevertime. But damn. I think I'd rather her slide skill be up for fever as it'll most likely have the attacker spam bigger numbers.

The image shows that Semele's success rate for her tap is already high.

I have a few cores but I'll still need to figure out what I need to make Hildr hit like, 30% harder.

I wouldn't mind Bridal Hildr, I miss using her tbh, but her use case is so rare. maybe we'll get to use her once more this year, then how long will it be before B. Hildr get's laid down next to Cleopatra ?

I'll check her out still.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 21, 2021, 10:19 PM

Ok maybe mic is better for you, I wasn’t sure about the weapon.

My Semele have low uncaps so I ignited her, yeah 87% is high enough.

If you are talking about light cleopatra that we have on Global, Bride Hildr is a lot better than her. If you can see Top100 ragna rank, the n.1 use Bride Hildr and scored an amazing 1:04 time O.O probably he can clear it in one fever with her... but I don’t know how.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 21, 2021, 10:40 PM

Yeah Bridal Hildr is better than Cleopatra, I remember.

I was just saying how I'm afraid Bridal Hildr will end up like Cleopatra, ( or any unit that got replaced ) after igniting her and only using her a few more times.

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Jun 22, 2021, 12:33 AM

I don't recommend igniting Bridal Hildr just to one-shot this ragna. A banner child for the next dark ragna should be a light attacker, and I suspect they'll likely nerf crit fever so that people will pull for the new child instead.

Amp CRT is different from CRT. 100 Amp CRT will increase crit damage by 30% in PvE, but will not increase crit chance.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 01:09 AM

Amplified CRT sounds good. Now I really believe the only way I'll one-shot Arhat is if I override S. Hildr's ignition with that sweet AGL core, which is extremely depressing since that would cost about $180 plus I'm low on 5☆ fodder.

What do you think about using a 3 stat AGL core on an attacker ?

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Jun 22, 2021, 01:42 AM

Toeknee  100 Amp ATK increase Slide Skill damage by 35%.

100 Amp AGL increase weak point damage by 20% in PvE, 5% in PvP.

100 Amp CRT will increase crit damage by 30% in PvE, 5% in PVP.

Replacing core will not reset ignition lv. so it will only cost you one core and nothing more (the old core will be destroyed and cannot be recovered, though). It may earn you one-shot for this ragna, but her damage may be reduced in PvP.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 06:29 AM

Kharl  You just made my day.

In PvP I use S. Hildr with Eve and Lupin so I'm not worried about loss of damage in PvP, I'm pretty sure she'll still overkill, but we'll find out.

I'm going to insert the core.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 06:59 AM

Kharl 

That turned out successful. You're the best, thank you.

I let it rip on full auto, she petrified Hildr twice for Fever and Arhat still got wiped out with 55 seconds on the clock. 👍

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 22, 2021, 02:26 PM

In my opinion Bride Hildr is future proof, fever damage I don’t think will be nerfed that much in the future. You can use her in WB, with S Hildr, as second attacker as well.

Btw top1 in Top100 ragna rank is a beast, look at his scored time lol.

Obviously if there were other 6 slide childs that need full ignition they have priority, but when you have 1x 6 slide x color for WB, 1x strong attacker for each color ragna can help for future ragna of that type.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 02:56 PM

Gatsu86  I'd like to see some footage of B. Hildr in action in this raid. One of my favorite things in raids are focused fevertimes, nothing does damage like a buffed B. Hildr in those moments at this point in time, that I'm sure of.

Those guys at the top using B. Hildr must be doing something different though, Arhat is a pro are ruining fevertime.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 22, 2021, 04:40 PM

Toeknee  Top1 must be clear this boss in 1 fever time, his score is close to 1 minutes so her B. Hildr probably can hit like a truck in fever damage. :)

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 23, 2021, 03:45 AM

Gatsu86  I saw a video around here somewhere of B. Hildr killing a raid boss with 1 fever. That was before we had ignition. Up to this day I have no clue how that was possible, but surely that player is doing the same thing again.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 23, 2021, 03:50 AM

Toeknee  probably using amp atk with 2xamp crt or amp agl with 2xamp crt

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 23, 2021, 04:29 AM

Tony Li  My B. Hildr have 400 amp atk, 300 amp agi and amp crt my “record” in fever was 75k that deal about 8 millions damage (at 70k was about 7 millions)... so I thinks you are right and his team full ignition probably help as well.

I’m using the same team as him but my Lupin and Semele have low uncaps, maybe that make a big difference in the damage output.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 22, 2021, 05:37 AM

crt status a on weapon will only increase critical chance while amp crt increase critical damage.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 21, 2021, 11:22 PM

he's cores it's really really good. the real reason is he has no evade petrify or debuff evade on his accories and no show time SC on anyone

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 21, 2021, 10:52 PM

you need increase petrify evade or debuff evade on accessories. if you have showtime also equip them besides Hildra. The show time SC even without any upgrade still helps a lot. you Hildra core shouldn't have any problem one shot

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 21, 2021, 11:05 PM

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 21, 2021, 11:05 PM

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 21, 2021, 11:06 PM

• This review has been deleted.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 21, 2021, 11:07 PM

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 21, 2021, 11:08 PM

Tony Li 

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 21, 2021, 11:14 PM

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 21, 2021, 11:33 PM

Giving this to Semele. Which means she's also getting an atk decrease.

Not sure how debuff evasion is measured but this prism seems to bring Arhat's debuff success rate to 86%, which is insanely high

Currently I don't have any evasive stats on any of my gear so I'll read up on what type of gear and what slots and grades can I get more of this type of evasion.

I imagine if I get 50% debuff evasion, Arhat's debuff will still get me, most of the time.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 22, 2021, 02:23 AM

Majority of the dmg came from GHildra.
    do not worry about what the the status of your accessories the only thing that matters is the evade. Petrify is easy to get on slot 2 and is only grade C. the only accessory that you might want to use top tier is on Hildra.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 22, 2021, 02:25 AM

also you should really ignite Semele to 2 red stars that will giver her nuillfy petrify 3 child's instead of 2. You could also replace Lmona with Thesibe. Her tap can nullify defuff for 20 sends for 1 child

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jun 22, 2021, 03:03 AM

So Runaway_Thisbe is way better on counter Petrify instead Lightbeam_Mona?

Even without any ignition?

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 22, 2021, 10:35 PM

Lmona doesn't counter petrify she gives finally weak point blow, skill gauge charge amount and vam. if you are using none ignite Thesibe skill set t,s

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jun 23, 2021, 03:59 AM

Thanks a lot Guys, i am learning more on this post than playing 1 year of Destiny Child alone!

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 22, 2021, 05:42 AM

you only need a roll for petrify evade of 13 % or higher to get 100% evade. If the program actually works this way. btw I didn't notice your Semele is so high uncap. you should be able the use whatever SC then.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 21, 2021, 11:02 PM

Do you have a stronger weapon, maybe from your pvp team, you could give Hildr for a try? Some with slot 2: +30%dmg and/or slot 3:+ 600 ignore Def? I could imagine these options could give you higher slides and therefore higher overall dmg.
    Can your team handle the petrify well enough? I use Thisbe with skill order: S T T to get the extra nullify debuffs on my attacker and make sure she stops slacking..

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 21, 2021, 11:59 PM

Slot 2: 15% slide damage i think is the best I can do at the moment.

My weapon meets the rest of your suggestion. Is 30% the best ?

Kinda broke and I haven't any stones for crafting weapons. I got 1 more million I can pull from the shop.

The petrify is so and so. It's bound to happen but not as bad when I'm playing manually, unless Semele get's caught.

Maybe the 30% slide damage is what I'm looking for. Need to hit harder.

Are you using Sniper Hildr too ? and if so might I ask what kind of numbers are you getting with her slide skill ?

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 22, 2021, 01:16 AM

I don‘t invest resources in raids, so I still use my Bastet. I am only brainstorming here with you ;) In my experience, the last percentage in equipment can make a huge difference with all the buffs and multiplicators. Especially the second slot seems to make a difference for me. I use the following weapon for pve

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 08:51 AM

Ah'k. You're input is very welcome. I might give Bastet and Cleo a whirl to see how far they can make it with this WB. Catgirl Neamhain is a good 3rd trigger for Cleo's fevertime, but the thing with Cleo is her focus has a fail rate, Bastet must be better.

Blew away all of my red crafting stones and I never got an Ss like that one.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 21, 2021, 11:20 PM

Do not overwrite your core for Hildra. it's much better then mine 😀 I can only dream of having a 3 amp cores without amp def

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 12:08 AM

The 3 amp core is chilling in my invetory right now. I might have used a 2 amp core for ATK AGL.

So your debuff evasion goes up to 28%. I can see that rng turning out well back to back sometimes.

How's the damage with your Sniper Hildr ?

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 22, 2021, 05:45 AM

critical slide range from 50k-140+k, depends on if she get all the buffs. during fever with all buffs is around 25k per tap., but this seldom happens

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 21, 2021, 11:12 PM

sorry for so many screenshots. the less petrify the better chance of one shot. I'm not using my best accessories I just need the right option on slot 2.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 01:23 AM

It's fine, we like screenshots, and we know replies can only post 1 image at a time.

Plus your ignited Hildr is more proper than mine. You have 300 Amp CRT, which according to Kharl, should give you 90% better critical DMG.

I really do think that's what I really need.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 22, 2021, 03:00 AM

what's the other none amp on your core? if atk that would give Normal 1500 stk boost

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 08:21 AM

I forgot. After hearing Kharl say we won't lose the ignition level, just the top core, I overridded it and now I'm one-shotting the raid boss.

As it turned out my Hildr is new and improved. In story mode I saw her crit 35k per hit and Lupin wasn't in that party. I'm expecting a bit of a PvP nerf, but I'm not sure if I'll notice cause I bring Lupin to PvP in a dual attacker set up.

• This comment has been removed by admin.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 12:09 AM

I'll check it out next year. Thanks.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 22, 2021, 05:37 AM

yup, that's the downside to being a whale. sometimes it doesn't pay off. GL on your adventures tho, I wish u the best

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 08:39 AM

Ended up solving the problem, if I never had that awesome AGL core, then I'd get punked.

You're right though sometimes it doesn't pay off.

And I'm more of a dolphin than a whale when it comes to this game.

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jun 22, 2021, 11:57 PM

Congrats on the one-shot. Looking at your team, I’m thinking you should be close to top 100 Ragna rank.

I agree with Moon above, I would probably remove LMona and slot in Thisbe. Set her to STT and let it run on auto, and see what happens. The mic’s 3rd option won’t cut it, but you already know that. The new carta could be helpful too (I don’t have it, but theoretically should be better).

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 23, 2021, 03:34 AM

Thanks.

Top 100, I don't have the ambition to strive for the top. It means running the game all day in the background on an emulator, buying and spending crystals on tickets and checking in as much as possible. For what we get as first prize I don't think it's worth fencing with the hotshots.

I have the SC new but I gave it to Radient Mona. I don't notice a difference when Hildr uses it, so I found it best to use Seventh time Running Away prism for the attacker.

I did consider M00n's suggestion and Thisbe does have good utility but for this boss she'll have to consistently tap to nullify petrify for only the attacker, she won't get to use her slide skill while Mona, ( partially ignited in this case ) will have Hildr doing bigger numbers with speed buff, 65% increase to weakpoint damage and she'll prevent my units from certain death with Vampirism.

It's worth taking a bit of a loss and coping with paralysis once in awhile in exchange for slapping down Arhat.

I can only speak for this party set up, with the exception of Hildr ( could have been Bridal Hildr ) I do think these units are the best the game has to offer this raid.

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jun 23, 2021, 05:58 AM

Oh, what I meant was it looks like you’ve got the uncaps and ignitions to probably clear this fast enough to get in the top 100 Ragna rank, which is based on fastest clears. If the 3rd slot for your GHildr weapon boosted slides, this team would be wrecking easily. 600 ignore def on drive skills isn’t… great. Then if you slot Thisbe in, I bet you could clear it in 3 mins on auto. Theoretically.

• Minh Hoàng LV.5 Lurker Jun 23, 2021, 07:42 PM

your
    -ghildr have decent slot weapon option
    -low spa ( not necessary )
    -ghildr need amp CRT for better dmg ( agl don't do much )
    - luck matter to
    I don't have high uncap lupin or +5 shemale so that all I can say .
    this is my opinion

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 24, 2021, 12:29 PM

Thanks for your input, what you said is clear to me.

We can't make a 3 stat CRT core with ATK/AGL/CRT whenever we want, so I had to work with what I have.

The 3 Stat AGL core is the best I had ( still a very nice core for attacker ), and it was an improvement considering my previous ignitited Hildr had 0 amplified CRT. Now she has 300 amp CRT and can beat the boss. If the core had no CRT option I wouldn't have used it at all.

We cannot expect to have every single unit 100% top notch while core materials are very rare and expensive.

Personally I would have wanted an ATK core with the 3 stats because my S. Hildr's primary function is PvP. Igniting units just for Raids and WB is depressing.

In any case I'm glad I was able to get away with it.

• Mushishi1406 LV.6 Nomad Jun 24, 2021, 08:26 PM

I don't know what you did wrong but I can do one shot with manual mode

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 25, 2021, 01:17 AM

It was my attackers ignition, it never had amplified crt. Now she does and can now one-shot the boss.

• Mushishi1406 LV.6 Nomad Jun 24, 2021, 08:27 PM

main weapon

• Mushishi1406 LV.6 Nomad Jun 24, 2021, 08:27 PM

fever best damage

• Mushishi1406 LV.6 Nomad Jun 24, 2021, 08:28 PM

• Mushishi1406 LV.6 Nomad Jun 24, 2021, 08:28 PM

ignition type

• Mushishi1406 LV.6 Nomad Jun 24, 2021, 08:30 PM

soul carta

Home