NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Jun 21, 2021, 02:31 AM 325 read

Ignition Core for ATK Childs

FORUM

I would like to ask the DC community for their help and opinion(s) to better improve my various ATK childs for different modes (i.e. PVP, WB, RAID) in DC. I will start by partially answering my own question. The best ignition core is the 1(s) you have available. With this being said, what is the best ignition core for ATK childs (in general, not element specific) and what in your opinion(s) would the stats be? I would like to add that I am trying to get the highest dmg possible for attackers while trying to prevent making glass cannons.

Comment 6

• dikstra LV.19 Sage Jun 21, 2021, 04:46 PM

For PVP if you're all about Amp Atk as main (more realistic to roll), it could be something like Amp Atk/Amp Def/HP.
    If you get an ideal core, it would be Amp Def/Amp Atk/Amp Atk.

Mainly having 6-hit slide attackers in mind.

Amp Agl and Amp Crt are heavily nerfed in PVP.

Also don't forget that
    1) for Amp Agl to work at all (increased weakpoint damage), your opponent must have element disadvantage (for example your Eve attacking fire Bathory)
    2) for Amp Crt to work at all (increased critical damage), the unit needs to crit.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 09:23 AM

Just went through this today and I can answer some of that.

When we make cores they have that rng element. For optimal damage on an attacker, you'll want

ATK Core

Amplified ATK
    Amplified AGL
    Amplified CRT

Of course those 3 as they are associated with damage output. I learned that amplified CRT doesn't work the same as the CRT we see on weapons and accessories. 100 AMP crit = 30% critical damage.

Critical damage I think has to do with the weakpoint, so if your attacker is water, the amplified CRT will show face when you strike a fire unit.

Also I'd reckon you'll want all 3 of the mentioned amplified stats on an ATK core.

In the image I used this AGL core on Sniper Hildr today and the raid boss now get's busted.

I'm under the impression my Hildr won't be the same in PvP except she'll give my dark opponents hell. I've yet to try her in PvP but I'm not too worried cause Eve and Lupin parties with her and I'm sure she'll keep cleaning out opponents 2 at a time.

A core like that in the image except on an ATK core. AGL core I think is the next best thing, and if you score one like this, you might want to consider giving it to Eve, though AGL is good for all attackers.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 22, 2021, 09:34 AM

After overriding the top core for Hildr's ignition with that sick AGL core, it resulted as seen here.

Had it been an ATK core, the ATK would have been at 400 but this core is AGL.

For WB one might say a CRT core is best as it'll go harder on weakpoint damage probably by 120% more critical damage, but even then you'll want amplified CRT/AGL/ATK on that particular core.

Only the first core matters the rest of the cores in the ignition process doesn't matter what they are.

Be sure to examine your cores whever you make them. When RNG gives you your desired core, you can either put it on an ignited unit ( like how i did with Hildr ) or you can put it on the next jack of all trades bad ass attacker that comes your way.

• Dante1993 LV.3 Lurker Jun 28, 2021, 05:47 AM

What u mean for weakpoint is the amp agility, which increases weakpoint damage, amplified crit just increases crit damage, but it doesn't get affected by weakpoint at all

• Hayyy LV.4 Lurker Jun 23, 2021, 10:19 AM

Best for
    pvp: AmpDef/ AmpAtt AmpAtt
    AmpAtt/ AmpDef AmpDef or HP
    AmpDef/ HP HP for attacker like Saturn

Raid/WB: AmpCrit or AmpAgi/ AmpAtt AmpAtt

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jun 24, 2021, 01:10 AM

PVE:
    Amp Crit/Amp Atk/Amp Atk
    Amp Agi/Amp Atk/Amp Atk

PVP:
    Amp Atk/Amp Def/Hp