Tony Li LV.6 Nomad
Jun 18, 2021, 01:10 PM 695 read

Is Gunslinger Hildra dumb?

FORUM

I have noticed on full auto during this Ragna. She idles a lot and missed almost all of of the critical slide (when the circle lights up with red) She has to be one of the most full auto unfriendly child. She needs some spanking 😤😡🤐

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is Gunslinger Hildra dumb? image 5

Comment 15

• A little boy LV.4 Lurker Jun 18, 2021, 07:57 PM

when your child is ready to drive, and got petrified(or stunned, confused, etc.), your whole team will be stuck. You may see that in any mode with drive queue set. It's just dumb AI overall rather than for a specified child.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 18, 2021, 05:14 PM

The sistem will not prioritize critical versus normal damage, so in full auto if you want to make sure that she will use the crt, just slide with her. (In this case play as 1x or 2x speed so you will have the time to do that)

Another option is to put her on the left or right side (1* or 5* position), my Bride Hildr is on the 5* and she land most of the crts, rarely her crt turn to normal.

• Tony Li LV.6 Nomad Jun 19, 2021, 03:08 PM

can your team full auto one shot 100% of the time? Mine team has about a 70-80% success rate.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 19, 2021, 07:59 PM

Yes 100% all times, my Bride Hildr can do about 50k x hit with few buff (75k with all buffs).. 2 fever are enough in my case and than there are 2min left.. enough time for an extra fever or for the delay.

• Tony Li LV.6 Nomad Jun 19, 2021, 10:18 PM

Thanks for confirming. I knew that BHildra would still out damage GHildra for Ragna as long as critical fever is not disabled. How much per tap on critical fever?

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 20, 2021, 02:33 AM

In fever she will deal about 34k damage with no buff, about 50+ with some and 75k with all buffs.

Bride Hildr have Mona carta (atk+hp + final blow % in raid), all other childs have Showtime carta

Team position:
    1* Lupin, 2* Saturn, 3* Light Semele, 4* Light Mona and 5* Bride Hildr.

Skill order:
    Lupin ST
    Saturn S
    Light Semele ST
    Light Mona S
    Bride Hildr S

• Tony Li LV.6 Nomad Jun 20, 2021, 03:33 AM

impressive. I have tested her out unignited and only did about 34k per tap during fever perhaps with all the buffs. needless to said she can't one shot without full ignition.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 20, 2021, 12:38 PM

Tony Li  I’m not sure if without ignition she can oneshot the boss, but if you can do 3 fever with her it should be doable in theory.

My Bride Hildr deal about 50/55k in fever in average, 70/75 only if I timing correctly each buffs (on manual).

• Tony Li LV.6 Nomad Jun 20, 2021, 01:31 PM

Gatsu86  chances are highly unlikely 3 perfect fever would do about 7.1 million and her critical hit range from 30k-50k 3xslide. she would need to do about 13 critical slide with the highest dmg to success with one shot. it's a really tall order.

• MisakiSakaki LV.9 Nomad Jun 18, 2021, 02:29 PM

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 19, 2021, 09:07 AM

The way I see it, auto wasn't meant to be better than playing manually and they made it so by making them react slower, and sometimes they'll miss the opportunity to score a critical hit, thought most of the time they do get the critical hit in.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 20, 2021, 07:51 AM

no, hildr is not dumb. just constantly inebriated. she spends a lot of time looking down the bottle trying to cope with her feeling & relationship around the Young Master.

this type of behavior can impair your judgment and lead to poor decisions in battle.

• Tony Li LV.6 Nomad Jun 18, 2021, 03:55 PM

she wasn't petrified or slide skill was not ready. she was just being pretty and ignoring her job.

• CM Shift LV.14 Staff Jun 21, 2021, 08:54 AM

Hi, Tony Li! May we ask if you have a video showing the issue that you are referring to so we can check it further? Please make sure that your video is at normal speed.

• Tony Li LV.6 Nomad Jun 22, 2021, 08:22 AM

hi CM, I don't have it at the moment didn't think of recording it but I could when I have time and I make sure it's full auto at speed 1

Home