VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief
Jun 18, 2021, 04:59 AM 194 read

Collect all rewards in ragna button

FORUM

Is it possible that we get "collect all" button for finished ragnas or "technology is not there yet"? Ragna is by far the most time consuming event in the global version and lack of such button just adds a little extra annoyence to it , please shift up consider adding it , save a little bit of our time! I think most ppl would agree that quolity of life updates is the most anticipated and appreciated ones and this one defenetly would be a big one.

Comment 6

• JohnTitor LV.7 Nomad Jun 18, 2021, 11:07 PM

Good Point. I totally Agree.

• This review has been deleted.

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Jun 18, 2021, 11:46 AM

adding collect all button wont deny u of ability collect rewards individually and at any time , i am just saying its should be an option

• MisakiSakaki LV.9 Nomad Jun 18, 2021, 02:34 PM

You won't believe the amount of (dumb) people who can't understand that implementing what you say doesn't take away their ability to do exactly what they've always been doing by claiming the reward as quickly as possible.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 18, 2021, 10:10 PM

In my opinion, I think the problem with that is that each game score have a chance to find a chest and each of them must be opened separately so an option to open multiple battle rewards is a difficult thing to do.

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Jun 19, 2021, 12:57 AM

I know its will be harder than just usual click few points on screen script they usualy do thats why i meantioned "technology not there yet" but i dont think its impossible task in 2021

Home