劉心智 LV.21 S
Jun 15, 2021, 08:09 PM 2,066 read

Sorry to bother you, but i think something you, the whole gamers should know

FORUM

*translated by google* LINK- https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1154/posts/5403797/mudrock   The whole event "MudRock" ------------------------------------------------------ Brief description of the event: On the 6/15 afternoon version, a new Lv1 account named MudRock appeared in battle everywhere with "players complaining about official activities" (only cut part, welcome to provide from all walks of life)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Sorry to bother you, but i think something you, the whole gamers should know image 52
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Sorry to bother you, but i think something you, the whole gamers should know image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Sorry to bother you, but i think something you, the whole gamers should know image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Sorry to bother you, but i think something you, the whole gamers should know image 4

Because the point of the spray is too much, i spray against it https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1154/posts/5403777/mudrock

As a result, the newcomer MudRock was dissatisfied

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Sorry to bother you, but i think something you, the whole gamers should know image 8

He also posted another post saying he thanked me for helping him become famous

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Sorry to bother you, but i think something you, the whole gamers should know image 10

Unexpectedly, i accidentally found this strange phenomenon at the place where he arrived at the message.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Sorry to bother you, but i think something you, the whole gamers should know image 12

Since the message only existed for a short time, it was deleted immediately. After I checked the user information, I confirmed that it was the CM manager. After that, MudRock’s posts disappeared one after another, and even the account disappeared.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Sorry to bother you, but i think something you, the whole gamers should know image 14

What's interesting is that it can be sprayed from level 1 to level 2 ww Didn’t you say that the account should be raised slowly? Let's look forward to seeing how this work-student explained to his boss

Comment 22

• BigBlakCok LV.19 Sage Jun 15, 2021, 09:34 PM

TLDR Version here:

1. Players were upset about the recent ragna and unachievable World Boss Kill counts (I mean we rarely/never got to 200)., along with the very bad Lupin pull rates.

2. MudRock (CM Daisy's alt) is caught white-knighting for ShiftUp's decision on World Boss implementation.

3. Players got more upset over the Game Master's behaviour to use an alt account to make players divisive.

4. CM Daisy makes announcements to blame intern-kun for using alt account LOL.

The rest of the screenshots are just proofs of the alt account belonging to CM Daisy (lmao).

• Gwyndolin LV.19 Professional Noob Jun 15, 2021, 08:27 PM

Briefly explain what happened. One post argues the CM about the probability of gacha lupin, through the method of the statistic knowledge about the normal distribution. And the calculation result shows the lupin probability is much lower than other child, no matter in 1% or 0.75%.
    One low level account MudRock appears under the post and battles with other gamers and thought the low number of wb boss defeated just because you guys are too lazy and deposit too lower money but want too higher reward.
    After some time, this account was pointed out belonging to CM, because in one reply he forget to change the account and use the CM account to bettle other gamers. And the "wrong" reply and this account have been deleted.

• pocky ฅ( ̳• ◡ • ̳)ฅ LV.17 Sage Jun 15, 2021, 09:25 PM

Much Lowerヽ( ຶ▮ ຶ)ノ!!!

• MisakiSakaki LV.9 Nomad Jun 15, 2021, 11:25 PM

Imagine being a CM, but multi-account to tell players that they do not spend enough money XDDDDDDD

• 馒头 LV.4 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 10:42 PM

CM seems to have achieved their goal: through this event, to divert players' attention from the statistical results of the lottery probability survey
    The following is the statistical results↓
    https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1154/posts/5403543

• gamer539091425 LV.3 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 08:21 PM

GM (no)
    spy (yes)

• pocky ฅ( ̳• ◡ • ̳)ฅ LV.17 Sage Jun 15, 2021, 08:39 PM

The CM 黛希 confirms that this is their intern community management mistakes, but the whole issue of reason is firstly the contradiction between the wb 500 layer award activity and the increasing HP in each wb boss. And secondly the probability of summons Lupin has been decreased,verified by players.
    The apology of CM did not respond the fundamental problem.Just due to the operation of interns.This kind of perfunctory response cannot be tolerated

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 16, 2021, 08:13 AM

You have a screenshot of the CM doing this is awesome.

Before moot was broken and we were notified of likes and replies I had a CM like a render of Bari I made under fan art, then the like vanished.

What's obvious is that the CM's are instructed not to interact with us as moderators.

It's possible they'll use sock puppets when they feel they're business is under attack by the community members that, in their eyes, encourage revolution.

In our version we simply found 400 WB kills unrealistic, mind you if the prize was enormous like a dozen 5☆ tickets and completed cores with 3 million Onyx, we'd probably see more divisiveness in the community over the same subject. Divisiveness, because there'd be those who'll make the realistic persona seem pessimistic.

While I'm here I'll ask, do the Japanese also believe Shiftup will make more money if they lowered prices ?

• Tony Li LV.5 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 11:01 PM

it would be nice if the server would show the # active players online. we could then judge whether if players are not active or the goals are unachievable. I can't argue about the pull rate but I had the best luck ever I got 6 copies of Lupin and the new SC for about 50 or 60K crystals and another copy of her from HoR.

• Damocles LV.5 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 08:27 PM

Apparently, either CM 黛希 has too much free time that he/she wants to 'chat' with players in the community so badly that he/she has to use an alt account, or it's just a lousy approach where CM team wants to deviate players' attention from the increasing dissatisfaction and frustration towards recent Raid and WB events and invoke conflict within player bodies, what's even worse is he/she got busted, shame.

• gamer232188006 LV.2 Lurker Jun 15, 2021, 09:07 PM

The CM 黛希 confirms that this is their intern community management mistakes, but the whole issue of reason is firstly the contradiction between the wb 500 layer award activity and the the increasing HP in each wb boss. And secondly the probability of summons Lupin has been decreased,verified by players.
    The apology of CM did not respond the fundamental problem.Just due to the operation of interns.This kind of a perfunctory response cannot be tolerated

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Jun 15, 2021, 10:53 PM

How was Lupin's probability decreased and how could the players test this? Personally Lupin was the most expensive character for me to get +6 with over 200,000 crystals and 1 or 2 copies from HoR.

• Gwyndolin LV.19 Professional Noob Jun 15, 2021, 11:05 PM
  • MisakiSakaki LV.9 Nomad Jun 15, 2021, 11:18 PM

200,000 crystals for any banner is enought to pull at least +4 / +6 no HoR, no 5* tickets. With Lupin barely goes near that amount and that's the main problem, they deliberately lowered the %.

• tachiiderps LV.8 Nomad Jun 16, 2021, 02:22 PM

Gonna need more proof than some players anecdotes here.

• tachiiderps LV.8 Nomad Jun 16, 2021, 02:25 PM

It is unprofessional to criticize players for not spending more. But this bit about gacha rates I'm extremely skeptic about. Unless you have looked at the game codes or something, player anecdotes is not enough to suggest they're doing something illegal here, which is what is being accused here.

• OhNoBees LV.7 Nomad Jun 16, 2021, 03:02 AM

What if it turns out that we're all CMs... and there were never any players...

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 15, 2021, 09:03 PM

I have difficulties understanding what’s going on here. Some CM uses an alt to participate in user discussions. About what and why?

• 劉心智 LV.21 S Jun 15, 2021, 09:08 PM

the newcomer tried to "battle" with the gamers who try to complaint that the WB activity is terrible about the 250th↑ boss reward

but at the end i found out he is the "CM manage" also.
    sorry for the poor EN

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 15, 2021, 10:04 PM

Don‘t worry about your English, it’s fine.

So the CM defended the unrealistic wb rewards beyond the 200th killed WB, but wanted it to appear a „normal“ player would do so? That‘s some sketchy ass tactics…

• 劉心智 LV.21 S Jun 15, 2021, 10:27 PM

right,
    and CM had post an useless apology below
    https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1150/posts/5403802

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 16, 2021, 06:59 AM

我不会说中文, but this was very informative over all! Thanks for sharing! Please keep us updated in case there are similar situations in the future (^O^☆♪ 谢谢

Home