TJ Li LV.19 Sage
Jun 1, 2021, 04:01 PM 97 read

Please help I get lon to to my account

FORUM

I have just switched my phone today. I can't login to my account when I try login with fb or Google. I try unlink and it said an other account is already exist. Global version

Comment 10

• Marian Achim LV.7 Nomad Jun 1, 2021, 11:06 PM

something similar happened to me. i was stupid to unlink. luckily i had it linked through Facebook as well. if you are logged into your account, try to make a new Google account, log into it, and then as you're logged in the new Google account, try linking your DC account. But! this only works if you're already on your account in DC, or can enter your account, and not sent straight to tutorial. i hope it's clear enough, if you have future questions I'll try to help if I can.

• Tony Li LV.3 Lurker Jun 2, 2021, 12:16 AM

thanks I will try it.

• Tony Li LV.3 Lurker Jun 2, 2021, 12:22 AM

I tried to login in with google and fb it said there's already existing account or account already being used

• Draekon LV.16 Sage Jun 1, 2021, 11:46 PM

If you have an iPhone, you need to delete the Facebook cookie that is logging into the wrong account. Settings -> Safari -> Advanced -> Website data then edit and delete Facebook.com. Try DC again and log in the right FB account or maybe use Safari to log into FB. I don't remember exactly. It depends if you linked FB or not.

• Tony Li LV.3 Lurker Jun 2, 2021, 12:13 AM

I ungraded an Android to another android phone

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 2, 2021, 12:39 AM

On my iPhone I have the FB app installed with my fb account. I had that issue when I switch iPhone 4 to my new iPhone 7, because I didn’t noticed I installed the game with the wrong ID.

So I uninstalled DC, cleared cookies on DC app on the iPhone settings, log with my FB account with the FB app .. than re-installed the DC game and this time logged with my DC ID with FB...

Now I have linked my game ID with both FB, google account and Game Center for extra security. I hope this can help you. :)

• Tony Li LV.3 Lurker Jun 2, 2021, 01:25 AM

it's the only option I can find the fb app which is to remove DCG

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 2, 2021, 05:23 AM

In my phone settings I have this section where it show the app space, here I can remove and uninstall an app/game, that way I cleared all the DC files installed.

To go to this section I do: impostazioni (settings), than Generali (general) and Spazio Home (home space). From here you can remove an App (and keep save files) or uninstall it completely.
    I uninstalled completely last time, and so when I installed DC again I could log in again.

If your problem is the same as mine, you can uninstall completely the game and log in again. Your screenshot seems a different version than mine, but it should be the same location so if that logged FB DC (from the screenshots) is the wrong account that you find when open the game, you can uninstall it without problems, I think.

• Tony Li LV.3 Lurker Jun 2, 2021, 01:16 PM

Thanks for everyone's help I was able to link with Line but I wish that I could login with FB and Google at least those won't be dropped like Line.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 14, 2021, 01:09 PM

In Android if you have multiple gmail accounts you have to make sure the correct Gmail is linked to the game.

Settings > Google

( At the top you'll see one of your gmail accounts. that means your managing that account. You can change it to your other gmail accounts. )

settings for google apps> apps connected

You can now move your game to the correct gmail account, the one that's linked to your game data.

When switching Android devices be sure to bring in all of your gmail accounts, repeat the above steps and when the. Disconnect DC from one gmail and add it to another.

( The image is Android in dark mode my email is censored) See Destiny Child in that list. I can click it, and disconnect it from the email, then connect it to the other email.

This means whenever we launch the game, that specific email will launch with the game.

Whenever we change phones there could be a mixup between email and your data won't load until you connect the game to the correct email.

Sorry for repeating myself, trying to be clear, and yeah I'm late.

Home