GummiXDrops LV.5 Lurker
May 29, 2021, 08:32 PM 162 read

I need help with downloading Destiny Child on pc

FORUM

So i recently got a pc from walmart, a hp pavilion gaming pc, and i'm so clueless as what to do after acquiring a new pc since i haven't used one in 12 years. I was looking around to see how i could play the uncensored version of DC and i came across a video about an emulator called ld player 64. I tried downloading it and it wouldn't load up for me it would just stay at 50 percent. My pc is brand new, i got it two days ago as of writing this post. I don't know if there's something else i'm supposed to be downloading or updating. Anybody know what's the problem and solution?   Update: Thank you everyone, it was so easy I was scared for nothing lol. I'm still gonna be careful what I download on my brand new pc.

Comment 6

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic May 29, 2021, 09:09 PM

I had serious problems with downloading the game files over an ethernet routed into wi-fi connection before. The ISP seems to have issues connecting to DC servers. It results in retries and long loading times while playing, occasional losses of connectivity. When downloading, it becomes a nightmare, making the game cycle between warning screens and often softlocking. Downloads progressing in fractions of percent if at all.
    If I were out of options, I would probably use Windscribe. Its 10Gb quota is not enough for anything serious, but it might be a crutch to download the game.

Though you didn't say it was the game that doesn't load. Emulators work very poorly unless you enable virtualization in BIOS. Maybe that's the problem. Look up guides on enabling SVM or virtualization.

• GummiXDrops LV.5 Lurker May 30, 2021, 09:12 AM

Oh sorry I forgot, yeah the emulator itself wouldn't load over 50 percent, so I still don't know if DC will work properly yet, but most likely it should, I hope

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion May 29, 2021, 09:19 PM

I had that problem with ld player 64, you have to follow the method to enable the virtualization on your pc. If you search for “ld player 64 doesn’t load” on google or search on their website you can find how to solve this issue.

• GummiXDrops LV.5 Lurker May 30, 2021, 09:10 AM

Thank you, just a little scared how it looks when you enbale vt, I feel like it's gonna ruin my PC or something

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 1, 2021, 05:27 AM

I was more afraid for my google credentials when I logged into an effectively proprietary intermediary. And then they're just Android 7, and the graphics look worse than I'd like.

Although it is disconcerting that virtualization is disabled by default.

• dr badunkachud LV.10 Nomad May 30, 2021, 07:16 AM

I’d recommend using an android emulator that you can get working and downloading the tap tap app and download DC through it. It’s a simple process that eay

Home