Toeknee LV.22 S
May 16, 2021, 01:22 PM 415 read

Destroying Spammers

FORUM

So I visited the source of 7r6 dot com. It is a company called R7 URL Short. They seem like a modest company so let's not hate on them, cause they oppose their links being spammed.   It is a website that pays people whenever their links are clicked. However they have strict rules for their commissioned workers.   1st rule. "Do not ask people to click on 7r6 links" 5th rule. "Do not use bots to generate revenue" 6th rule. "Do not Spam our links"   "We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or content thereof) without notice at any time."   "We reserve the right to not pay for false traffic".   (This next one is solid gold.....)   COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: "We WILL disclose your personal information where required to do so by law, or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable request of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our service."

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Destroying Spammers image 2

Oh..... That last paragraph ^ "We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service {"Log data"}. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.   . Next.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Destroying Spammers image 4

- I will personally take the liberty of contacting R7 URL Short   - I will report the violations of their terms of service and I will bring them here.   - The ignorant spammers who have been tarnishing the reputation of their 7r6 business model WILL be known to R7. Surely VPN's and TOR nodes are blocked on their service as transparency is a requirement for them to pay workers.   - They will then see the spam, and they will also find every single 7r6 link that was ever posted to Moot. And they WILL know who did it.   The spammer's account with R7 will then be suspended and investigated before being terminated, and maybe.. The spammer will then be charged by R7 for their misconduct, as it will be clear that they have been doing this for several months just here alone, violating the TOS and getting paid.   Very soon this harassment will cease. And any form of Ddos attack on moot will lead to one of us ( probably me ) to hold R7 as a valuable asset in which I will request the identity of our abuser, as they have been quite an inconvenience for all parties. In light of this matter, I HOPE it comes down to sharing of information as Ddos attacks are a crime.  

Comment 7

• Toeknee LV.22 S May 16, 2021, 01:48 PM

Phase 1 has been complete. I will now await for a response however long that may take. Possibly 48 hours or so unless they work weekends. My initial message to R7 is as follows:

"Greetings. For several months someone has clearly been bot spamming the same messages over and over again in a gaming community. They have caused a lot of members to leave, it is also a place of business for developers to interact with the community. Don't worry I understand this is in violation of your TOS.

The site: https://moot.us/lounges/73/posts

Here are some samples of the links that have hijacked our community.

https:*censored*

And countless more that currently have not been deleted by moderation as of yet.

The moderation team has been banning and deleting them for months. I give you my email asking for your help in resolving this, and protecting the integrity of your business model from those who are violating rules 1, 5, and 6. listed in your TOS.

I understand the spammer/spammers are doing your company almost as much harm as they have done to us, they must be stopped.

Further information is available upon request. I will be looking forward to hearing a response via email thank you for reading

Sincerely - Toeknee"

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy May 16, 2021, 06:41 PM

BRAVO! Let’s make Moot great again!

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled May 19, 2021, 02:33 AM

insurrectionists assemble

• dMemphiz LV.3 Lurker May 17, 2021, 01:26 AM

Toeknee - the hero we need, but didn't deserve

• Fransiskus LV.12 Chief May 17, 2021, 04:42 AM

Those spammers are about to get Banished to Jacksonville, Florida.

• Toeknee LV.22 S May 19, 2021, 12:23 PM

No response after sending the message. I sent 2 more messages today.

-_- If this doesn't work I'll be so ashamed !

• Sir Shortcut LV.13 Chief May 18, 2021, 05:24 PM

sadly ,they swarming other game community too...

Home