Toeknee LV.22 S
May 16, 2021, 12:13 PM 181 read

Question for the one posting garbage links.

FORUM

I don't think you really know English, nor do I expect any answers. I'm curious.   Are you trying to make money here of all places, like that ?   I ask cause you always say the same things over and over again, and we're just a small group of regulars who don't particularly like your 7r6 links.   Next question.   Are you living in poverty ? It seems so since it's important to you that we click your links.   Whatever the case I hope you find a better way, cause at this point your death would actually be a convenience to a lot of people, that's no way to live.  

Comment 2

• JJamez LV.2 Lurker May 17, 2021, 09:46 PM

"Question for the one posting garbage links."

Well excuse me for posting links of my DC game account! I am still new and learning, don't need to call it "garbage" though =\ .

LOL! Just messing with ya, I know whom that msg is intended for, been following your "crusade" against these spammers. :P

• Zhandarmo LV.3 Lurker Jun 1, 2021, 03:57 PM

For someone doing this kind of job I guess it would be much easier to spend some time on https://uk.jooble.org/m/jdp/-6625222600090048677/Professional-Massage-Therapist-Required-Chiswick%2C-Greater-London searching for some good opportunities. But I guess some people just can't work at normal jobs so they find ways to earn online and stuff. I don't really get it

Home