Toeknee LV.22 S
May 15, 2021, 05:21 PM 457 read

Another Hot Spring Arrangement

FORUM

Surprise reader. You never saw this coming did you ? It's been awhile. Behold ! I call it.... "Double Chocolate Butterscotch Strawberry Vanilla soup"

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Another Hot Spring Arrangement image 2

The leg spread trick, I claim to be the first to do that in this moot community, and now I present the piece of ass'n'thigh trick to the bottom right. ( I've waited to find a use for that plump thing. ) Mircalla's left arm is part accessory. I find it was worth covering a part of her boob for the tit squeeze look. Might tweak that plump thing later, though it's fine.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Another Hot Spring Arrangement image 4

Mircalla I'll probably never use unless she's a key player in a boss battle. I have this theory, if the unit is insanely lude, she'll most likely be useless, but while the masses invest in these lusty types (Bari I'm calling you out too) they will also need to save up and invest in the more useful ones. If you notice Mafdet's right hand, that's an accessory as well. Eve I don't consider super hot, but as you can see I managed to spice her up by setting up contact with Tiamat. Tiamat originally had a leg accessory and was situated infront of Mafdet, but I did away with it when i moved her there. The leg then would have made the portrait seem a bit conjested. With the addition of Mircalla I figure I'd add some more tatas so Radient Mona was added.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Another Hot Spring Arrangement image 6

Chang'e is still soaking. In 2021, I know. This would be an action shot hence her and Maat's facial expressions. The scale and distance of the legs indicate she's short. She also has that hand accessory. Mafdet has the same accessories but made to appear taller. You never saw Maat smile ? She always smiles around me.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Another Hot Spring Arrangement image 8

Rookie Mona. I Bathe her for stats. She get's a foot and a hand simply because they work well with her. Unlike the others I'm more fond of her pleased facial expression. This concludes this presentation. Feel free to post your spas here, or not, It's gotten kinda stale around here these days. Might aswell make light of the matter so from the bottom of my heart, I wish you a merry 7r6 plague dear reader !

Comment 5

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter May 15, 2021, 07:00 PM

Dayum! Mircalla is a bombshell. Here's mine, I just wish to see Thisbe face before she completes her a year long bath. Btw my queen Chang'e has done soaking, now she's just lounging at home with me. She'll be back soon. I hope

• Toeknee LV.22 S May 16, 2021, 10:51 AM

It would be nice if the game would prioritize skins for the units we're leveling up in the spa.

• GummiXDrops LV.6 Nomad May 15, 2021, 10:32 PM

Love that eve pose 😍

• Toeknee LV.22 S May 16, 2021, 10:57 AM

Chocolate strawberry. I'd say it's Tiamat's show. The colours and head gear on both units is a nice touch. It needs something to cover Tiamat's left hand. Open this image for a closer look. Enjoy.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Jun 3, 2021, 05:49 PM

Home