Repus505 LV.2 Lurker
May 11, 2021, 12:10 AM 185 read

What stats are good or bad?

FORUM

it's been a year since I've played Destiny Child, but even today I don't know which statuses are good or bad for a Child... could someone tell me this in numbers? or a post from someone else   Ex: Attacker Atk: 100 low ,500 god, 700 stronger         please don't judge me          

Comment 4

• OhNoBees LV.7 Nomad May 11, 2021, 01:14 AM

That's kind of a tough question to answer. It depends on your level, your equipment, and how uncapped/awakened they are.

If you want to know about equipment, here's a list of what the stats are:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17o4GO5kLT4FT2PRJMmcCT0mVGQrn6lASi0nz9v2BOn8/edit#gid=160229031

I would consider 10,000 to be a good score for attack/hit points/defense for a max level fully equipped child. 20,000 is amazing. For Agility or Crit, 5,000 is good for a max level fully equipped child. People can argue all that if they want. This is just a rough number.

If you're asking about childs alone without equipment, I don't think people spend too much time looking at their stats, but more at what damage and effects their skills do. Not sure if you're familiar with Ricemine. It's a good place to look for who's better than who:

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/

Sorry I can't help very much. Basically the rule of thumb is if you're winning and getting good rewards, then your stats are fine

• Toeknee LV.22 S May 11, 2021, 06:02 AM

All stats are good. The more of any stat you have, the better the unit will be at whatever purpose that stat has to offer them.

ATK, CRT, AGI, HP, DEF

If your unit excels at ATK like an attacker, then give them more attack and agility. If it's for PvP it's great for them to deal a lot of damage but a little defense for these units might ensure the unit will be around to deal more damage in a PvP setting.

If you want the unit to be, as you say, God level, then simply max them out. Give them the best gear ( very small selection when it comes to best gear ).

It's also noteworthy to mention how new units kinda render the old units obsolete. The numbers go from 0 to infinity so today's strongest units won't be able to hack it when it comes to future events, and it's won't always be because a unit is stronger, but rather a unit will have a special talent that does it better.

• MisakiSakaki LV.9 Nomad May 11, 2021, 01:15 AM

Depends the role and where do you want the child, but as base for example could be attacker's ATK 6000 + 4000 is aceptable, further than that is good no matter how much

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin May 13, 2021, 12:38 AM

I'd like to interject, the stats don't matter much. When you level up attackers, for instance, their stats are going to be similar, assuming we're talking about natural 5-star childs. 4-star childs will have lower stats when maxed out.

What REALLY matters are skills. You could have the best stats you could get on a child, but if you put them in a mode that doesn't match their skill set then they will underwhelm. That's where the tier list becomes invaluable. For instance, if you need an attacker for an upcoming Ragna Boss you can go see who's the best you have for that mode and start building them up for the task beforehand. Pretty soon we'll be coming up on a light World Boss, so take a moment to visit http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/tiers/5# to see which attackers you have and get to work!

Home