TJ Li LV.19 Sage
May 8, 2021, 11:41 AM 518 read

Can someone tell me why would anyone use Rusaka in WB when the only other fire child is SMona?

FORUM

Rusaka only works for fire child unless it's something I miss read. Maybe they just want to show off their full ignited team comp 🤔😆

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Can someone tell me why would anyone use Rusaka in WB when the only other fire child is SMona? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Can someone tell me why would anyone use Rusaka in WB when the only other fire child is SMona? image 3

Comment 7

• HunHaw LV.10 Nomad May 8, 2021, 02:33 PM

Because they use her TS to charge the attackers up, also speed up SMona does a little help I think lul.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage May 8, 2021, 02:53 PM

so does Heartfelt Sytry increase skill guage for 2 highest attackers. but I'm not sure the trade off is worth it because that spot could have been Midas or luin

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage May 8, 2021, 03:10 PM

just out of curiosity I did a practice run and replace Newbie Mona and Midas with +6 Rusaka t,s and Heartfelt Sytry+4 t,s and the damage is significantly less about 20 million.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan May 8, 2021, 06:25 PM

Those are essential to racking up damage. Navi's overgrowth -weakpoint defense is based on how many wood allies there are and you removed one. Plus it stacks with Midas' -weakpoint defense debuff. If you're going to replace someone then swap out Nirrti and add debuff accuracy accessories (2nd slot) to your debuffers and someone else (like dark Davi). And make Laura the leader.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage May 8, 2021, 11:58 PM

I understand that how it works for wood child but since you are up.against dark element. does it matter? I find the use of rasaka is waste of a spot. Heartfelt Sytry can have a spot. did you notice that you score improve?

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage May 9, 2021, 12:09 AM

I only have one increase accuracy accessory who would benefit the most. I am thinking Navvi or thetis🤔

• A little boy LV.4 Lurker May 8, 2021, 08:18 PM

you must replaced incorrect childs then

Home