Paul Green LV.19 Sage
May 4, 2021, 09:25 AM 175 read

Quick Question on Light Attackers

FORUM

Between Brilliant Aria and Light Frey (both unignited and +6, max slide skills), which would you prefer as a main attacker for the upcoming Dark WB? I also have access to Bastet and Bridal Hildr, but the 4-hit slide/percentage damage seems better than tap spam/flat bonuses. Please feel free to inform me otherwise, always here to learn.   For those saying ignite them, I tend to focus my strategy around 2 main attackers and Gunslinger Hildr is ignited and ready to go. However, I don't have another ignited Light Child outside of Moa (2-hit slide) and Calchus (DEF only, just meant for Dancing Blade). I'm saving my ignition cores for Lupin when she drops.   Looking forward to some answers!

Comment 4

• CRBY LV.19 Sage May 4, 2021, 09:54 AM

Aria means easy and big damage for WB, even at lower uncaps. Frej will still perform fine though, especially at high uncaps. Aria is the comfort choice I'd say.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage May 4, 2021, 01:18 PM

You only need 2 attackers for wb 3 if it's for bonus booster. Running more then 3 attackers is a waste.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion May 5, 2021, 06:15 AM

Right, in general the 3° attacker is a tapper or with good dps to add extra damage, so it can be changed for another other type of child.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin May 5, 2021, 11:27 PM

Brilliant Aria is a boost child, so she should be on your team. Also, the new girl Laura, is a boost child, so that's two attackers right there.

Home