CRBY LV.19 Sage
May 3, 2021, 01:43 AM 599 read

May 2021 PVP Tier List (aka Bikini Sytry is broken beyond repair?)

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - May 2021 PVP Tier List (aka Bikini Sytry is broken beyond repair?) image 1

Some things worth mentioning:   - Pan has becomes extremely powerful after Ignition - Wood Bathory is back - Ophois is not as strong as people thought - thus Thisbe is still strong - and... - ... we need something reliable against Bikini Sytry and Allure     Check my Reddit post for in-depth explanation for some of the units:   https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/comments/n38pao/destiny_child_pvp_tier_list_globalignitionmay_2021/   Also, feel free to share your opinion. Thanks.    

Comment 6

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage May 3, 2021, 05:21 AM

Ophis is the best attacker beside GHildra. Both manual if equiped with the right equipment options. Also Pomona is just as good as Sytry with ignition, especially there are so many types of debuff that she has to counter, cleanse and heal.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage May 3, 2021, 07:40 PM

If equipped with the "right" aka most broken equipment options any attacker will perform just fine. This list takes only the childs and their skills into account. Not everyone can roll equipment slots endlessly end spend tons of money or get insanely lucky.

Some of these equipment slots are straight up stupid and should not even be in the game. The skill gauge reduction chance with every attack for example is completely braindead and makes the game even more random / P2W as it already was. Absolutely horrible system. And I'm saying this as someone who has lots of full S equips flying around.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage May 5, 2021, 10:25 AM

I also don't think that there should even be crafting options and ignition but it's their game.

• MYFLYSHYGUY LV.2 Lurker May 3, 2021, 03:03 AM

Really

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion May 3, 2021, 03:09 AM

I think Ophois is a S+ or S tier for PvP, after her release I won most of my battle in PvP vs every team composition. Her slide/drive that remove 1 buff impact a lot on the outcome of the fights (+ C. Bathory is nearly guaranteed to remove enemies attackers and therefore it becomes easy to win).

• CRBY LV.19 Sage May 3, 2021, 05:36 AM

I am also using Ophois actually Plat 5 and Top 100 alike. She has lots of potential but she still let's me down sometimes. I could see her going up a rank though agreed. Combined with a DoT follow-up she can clean House pretty nicely.

Home