Succumb2Succubi LV.13 JUST SEND IT
Apr 26, 2021, 07:29 PM 343 read

What's going on with Moot?

FORUM

I've never heard of 'destiny child.' Why are we getting fresh updates on a dead app? I never messed with this game while Moot was live now I'm getting updates from a game I've never played from an app that's supposed to have bit the dust? I'm not mad but has this app gone to Band for good or what?

Comment 7

• Baeronin LV.7 Gym Leader Apr 28, 2021, 07:06 AM

What are you talking about?
    Seriously, what?
    The game is still in full development with more than a year of content already planned and being staged for release.

Did you not check the user stats to see it has over 1,000 daily users?
    10,000 downloads last month alone?
    Do you not know of the blogs and posts the Dev team produce?
    The YouTube channel?

What?
    Where did you get this “dying game” concept?

• Chris P Bacon LV.6 Nomad Apr 27, 2021, 01:19 AM

People still play the game, but it seems to be more popular in Japan/Asia than in North America

• MisakiSakaki LV.6 Nomad Apr 26, 2021, 09:20 PM

Snoop Dogg leave that body!

• Baeronin LV.7 Gym Leader Apr 30, 2021, 02:54 AM

Hmm... I think I misread the OP, after reading it again.
    Moot is the “dying app”.
    And the updates are generated by the owners of the forum not Moot.

• Succumb2Succubi LV.13 JUST SEND IT May 2, 2021, 06:32 PM

I think quite a few people misunderstood, I suppose I could have worded things better. Funny though, I haven't got this many dislikes since middle school. That was 15 years ago. Y'all enjoy your game, no beef here.

• Kitty Eater LV.3 Lurker May 2, 2021, 11:01 AM

He doesn't even realised that Destiny Child is also an editor's choice game. It's a good collector's game.

• Succumb2Succubi LV.13 JUST SEND IT May 2, 2021, 06:22 PM

OP here, my apologies for the confusion. I drank a bit when I made this post. I was genuinely puzzled to see this game in my top bar. I have no problem with Destiny Child just unsure why it materialized out of no where for me.

Home