TJ Li LV.19 Sage
Apr 26, 2021, 03:52 AM 519 read

Tips to land magic more often

FORUM

It went from just under seconds to about a minute left to spare. The accessory option 2 increase debuff accuracy really makes a huge difference. I counted it missed 4 magic attack out of 23 or so. You will survive better if you have recovery hp when attacking or when attacked on weapon and armor options. Ps. If you don't have Semele you could use Heartfelt Sytry instead and set her to slide (she increase wood type skill charge amount) This is the safe team if survival is an issue.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Tips to land magic more often image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Tips to land magic more often image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Tips to land magic more often image 3

Comment 6

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Apr 26, 2021, 04:30 AM

Mona only grants Vampirism to those debuffed with DoT. As there are no DoT during this ragna, you won’t get Vampirism from her, making her Tap useless.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Apr 26, 2021, 04:38 AM

I see I didn't even know that. I should have read up on the boss info before making such suggestion lol

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Apr 26, 2021, 04:42 AM

What exactly is damage resonance?

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Apr 26, 2021, 06:29 AM

The boss will deal damage to 1 target (or more) and that damage will trigger more damage on near targets.

(That extra damage can be the same amount or less, I'm not sure, I forgot).

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Apr 26, 2021, 01:43 PM

I believe it's 40% of the damage dealt to the original target.

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Apr 26, 2021, 11:15 AM

When a unit debuffed with Damage Resonance gets hit, the other two units in the team with lowest HP will receive a percentage of that damage as well. For this boss, it's 40%.

Home