NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Apr 25, 2021, 08:41 AM 255 read

Updated Summoning Pool

FORUM

Can anyone confirm that when new childs come out like Seth shown here, that he will be added to these 5* element tickets? I know the yellow writing says the summoning pool is updated after maintenance, but I'm wondering if that's somewhat retroactive. Meaning Seth will be added to the summoning pool when maintenance was performed to start this raid, or will he be added the next maintenance to start the Dark World Boss? Thanx Community

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Updated Summoning Pool image 2

Comment 4

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 25, 2021, 09:10 AM

You can click on the ticket and you'll see a tab called "rate". Seth is indeed implemented in that ticket and also 5☆ and 10x tickets, right now.

• Imajine LV.8 Nomad Apr 25, 2021, 10:02 AM

yeah yeah, it should be shown in the *(?)rate* button somewhere in its depiction

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 26, 2021, 05:48 AM

thank you. I must have missed the rate button when I looked at the yellow writing.

I appreciate the replies on verifying if new childs can be acquired

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 26, 2021, 01:56 PM

In my experience scoring a new banner child off various tickets happened more often than it sounds believable. Even with platinum ticket i think.

The same goes for carta summoning tickets, scoring this one when I needed it is one of my fonder memories.

Home