VasSanctMachina LV.11 Chief
Apr 24, 2021, 01:31 AM 404 read

Ragna fun

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna fun image 1

Figured I'd just share a little insight on Artemis. She can one shot at zero uncap. The only determinant of that is how many magical damage attempts you can squeeze out of her. This applies to pretty much every kind of setup except what the top two players are currently running. Magic damage at +0 is worth 160K damage per crit tap skill and roughly 260K at maximum uncap. Hence, run as much speed as possible to help Artemis tap as much as possible. Her normal tap damage is completely irrelevant until you have enough uncaps to be able to one shot in 2 fevers, so you can sacrifice pretty much everything except the crit rate booster (melpo/pantheon) for speed. I run my setup like this to get 2 fevers in under 2 minutes.   Now if you do have top-tier ignition core on Artemis along with max ignite on Semele and Artemis... then the strategy is different and you will be going for maximum per-tap damage. For the rest of us tho, this is probably the most viable path to personal-best times.

Comment 5

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 24, 2021, 04:42 AM

Cool! 👍 One question though, is Maid Sytry used for her tap skill?

I have F. Rusalka at higher uncap, so I was trying her, as she also has instant guage charge on tap. It seems to be wasted half the time on auto, though. (as in, it lands when Artemis is at 95% gauge anyway). Or am I doing it wrong?

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 24, 2021, 06:41 AM

BTW, I just tried switching Neptune for Rusalka and went from 7.5 to 8.5 million. Thanks for the tip! 👍

• M4L1y LV.7 Mootiversary! Apr 24, 2021, 01:35 AM

why Melpomene, not Patheon?
    if you saying speed is important, why leader is Artemis?
    why Sytry and not Chang'e+Thisbe?
    what drive order?

• VasSanctMachina LV.11 Chief Apr 24, 2021, 01:36 AM

Melpo is just a meme since I had her fully ignited for no good reason. Unignited panth performs similarly and ignited panth is better in every way.

• VasSanctMachina LV.11 Chief Apr 24, 2021, 03:38 AM

Also my leader here is Artemis because I do have just enough damage to close out in 2 fevers with her leader skill. Choices change depending on how many fevers you need to squeeze out the kill. Drive order is Thisbe -> Maid -> Artemis.

Home