Kiarn LV.2 Lurker
Apr 22, 2021, 08:46 PM 280 read

HOLY

FORUM

As a returning player I wanted to say destiny child... wow you guys surpassed my expectations. Out of the deep layers and cob webbed corners of my heart. This ragna season and story was ABSOFRIGGINLUTLY AMAZING! Had me in pure suspense with my jaw locked to the ground. Like what the heck!? I cant even explain the rollar coaster of emotions I went through watching it. It was just so beautifully done, thank you for your hard work and this journey. I love this game so much😭🤧 Also Destiny Child...ANIME WHEN?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - HOLY image 2

Comment 7

• Bondage Zero LV.21 JUST SEND IT Apr 22, 2021, 08:59 PM

yeah yeah DC Anime.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Apr 22, 2021, 09:41 PM

I came here to make a similar post, and I still might. But, you've expressed this feeling I have. I love DC, but this whole storyline has been amazing, and the culmination with this Ragna is some next level shit. I was so glued to my phone all my morning plans got abandoned. I love DC and I can't wait to see what comes next.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Apr 23, 2021, 12:33 AM

There was a one-off anime episode created to promote the game: https://youtu.be/uo0WHQ4T9fw

But don't hold your breath for a second episode.

• Imajine LV.8 Nomad Apr 22, 2021, 10:52 PM

same here, i like the chapter 2 of the story

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Apr 23, 2021, 08:50 AM

Welcome back!

• Baeronin LV.8 Gym Leader Apr 23, 2021, 10:49 AM

The story is probably the best part of this game. While other games kind of drivel in circles, DC makes straight lines toward character development.

You know that even if you don't like the characters in the current Arc, you'll stick around to see the story play out.
    That says a lot about the effort put into presentation.

• Chris P Bacon LV.6 Nomad Apr 23, 2021, 04:12 PM

Very impressed by the story! So many new elements were created, and we even got to learn the Master's real name!

Home