Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Apr 20, 2021, 11:10 PM 300 read

ƪ(‾.‾“)┐When your meme team is surprisingly good(~‾▿‾)~

FORUM

When you're such a fan of Boforui I didn't want to get hurt so I maxed out my defense and Rising of the Shield Hero, that to deploy a tank meme team and they end up doing beyond pretty well lol https://youtu.be/lQfaa84QLv4

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - ƪ(‾.‾“)┐When your meme team is surprisingly good(~‾▿‾)~ image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - ƪ(‾.‾“)┐When your meme team is surprisingly good(~‾▿‾)~ image 3

Comment 5

• Imajine LV.7 Nomad Apr 21, 2021, 10:20 AM

haha with dana having 3 defender and a debuffer, you really dont wanna die huh? nice

well it's for a meme anyway, but do you have enough damage to finish a enemy team "with a even power?"

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 21, 2021, 01:22 PM

haven't had any issue so far most battles , majority serval self buffs the heck out of her eva and her vamp fully heals her aoay every dang time she slides, I think it's.only gone to fever a couple times and no issue since keinos reflects let's attackers slap themselves out of the fight and bathory dot whittles away at the rest , several selectively is sniper for supporters so they're usually out after first couple attacks , I ended up using the heck out of the team more than I thought would as it's become mainly a reaction to ignited six hitters and 2 attacker setups etc lol

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 20, 2021, 11:30 PM

ps that team had full ignition Mafdet and Thisbe, and two units essentials handle/mange those two.was cool to see didn't lose anyone and I hardly ever have a need to fever w this crew

• This comment has been removed by admin.

• @Eli LV.19 Sage Apr 21, 2021, 04:03 PM

Girl shutup

Home