Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Apr 19, 2021, 01:25 PM 443 read

Fully ignited Keino is rubber

FORUM

Dang , stack her ignition new lead skill evolution Pvp talent on her drive and a tank reflect prism max carta and at 67% dmg taken bounce back , those pesky attackers just obliterate themselves to smithereens ,she's become so fun to use latley

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Fully ignited Keino is rubber image 2

Comment 6

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Apr 19, 2021, 06:08 PM

Whoa! Steer clear of ignited Keino!

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 19, 2021, 10:41 PM

I have found that even if not super predictable or consistent (still a good success rate) it's been the only strategy for my setup that I can really use to deal with ignited eve And bathory and ophois, mafdet to a decent degree (she usally requires me to add in a second tank ie ignited eshu) but her ignore taunt is annoying and I run away from ignited booty tiamat a lot she has problematic ignore reflect type deal that can be a bugger to vs. I also found I have to employ kemono friends attack kitty if pantheon is paired w those girls , she one shots him but if he's not pulled before he buffs them ,it's almost over already (ノ^_^)ノ

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 19, 2021, 08:01 PM

Wow! Well, no wonder she reflects damage, she's covered in scissors 😉

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 19, 2021, 10:23 PM

her kawaii factor is also off the charts lol that's probably it ,I am fond of her mortal realm skin tho , she has one of the best facial expressions in the game I think (~‾▿‾)~

• tachiiderps LV.7 Nomad Apr 20, 2021, 12:37 AM

Only problem I have with Keino is the reflect happens during Drive only, so the SC isn't getting optimal use. I'd probably go for Excuse Me or Showtime.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 20, 2021, 03:53 AM

totally get it, will tinder but I like he hp and def that card gives but I see what you mean about the drive frequency !
    ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ

Home