Imajine LV.7 Nomad
Apr 16, 2021, 10:31 PM 408 read

What happened!?

FORUM

This is more worse during before Ashtoreth's Event, damn the grind just to get her, how long has it been? and the ratio have changed a lot     just a small cry, nothing much, how's every ones day?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What happened!? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What happened!? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What happened!? image 4

Comment 9

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Apr 17, 2021, 04:52 AM

I don't do any rebirth until I max out my coins (1.5 million). This is the most laid back activity we have. I would NEVER waste crystals on this.

• Imajine LV.7 Nomad Apr 17, 2021, 12:30 PM

it's ok it's for khepri anyway, plus i'm not trying to go full meta, just enjoying the game, it's more about the ratios of the "spin"?

• Loffy LV.7 Nomad Apr 17, 2021, 02:08 AM

I think it's a bit of waste to reset lab especially if you can't do last stage which gives 2800 per run. And you would get her eventually anyways.
    If you need a dark attacker in general and didn't get Ophois next thursday we get most likely moonlight artemis which appears will be a very strong dark attacker and could have saved some crystals for her banner

• Imajine LV.7 Nomad Apr 17, 2021, 12:30 PM

taht i haven't reached yet before and now

• tachiiderps LV.7 Nomad Apr 19, 2021, 01:17 PM

kind of dont get the post, just wait a day? like rebirth is designed to be slow and steady

• Imajine LV.7 Nomad Apr 20, 2021, 03:08 PM

yeah... you can also reset again and again
    the post idea was the roll seem to have changed a lot

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 20, 2021, 12:27 PM

yeah, if you just go for the 5× pull only you will always end up with one left. Best advice is to wait the extra day, but I would be lying if I said I took my own advice. I can't get enough of the costumes and I see something I want I will go for it.

• Imajine LV.7 Nomad Apr 20, 2021, 03:10 PM

yeah i grinded for the multiple rolls, and it's half complete when i starded with the restart; and it took me alot to clear the other items before i get khepri

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 29, 2021, 05:19 AM

no idea? tell me what happened please

Home