Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Apr 12, 2021, 11:27 PM 265 read

Get meowt of here , kitteh attack ! your buffer is invalid

FORUM

Terrible resolution of the video aside (still working to figure out why did that since source file is HD), I absolutely adore her , she self buffs the heck out of her crt and when crt hits ,she defends w speed via enhanced eva and augmented heal with vamp (carries that vamp maxed booster carta from brown dust colab) Finding most of the time she "one shots (multi hit )" support so will take out thisbe , change ,neptune etc early in the fight making problematic attacker, less so , she seems to focus on healers one support has left the building Just need to use this gear event to get her appropriately equipped This was vs an unknown at the top of the line up https://youtu.be/ZJIRDzE837U

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Get meowt of here , kitteh attack ! your buffer is invalid image 3

Comment 4

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 13, 2021, 01:35 AM

Cool, I love seeing unorthodox teams! I don't have those Collab Childs, but they might be back someday.

How is Flynn with his stun at full uncap/ignition?

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 13, 2021, 04:06 AM

thanks! I heart ❤️ Flins , he serves 4 useful purposes
    1 yes stun ,not super long duration but long. enough to slow down the other team or to delay trouble some buff status or push ai to drive w a less devastating move or delay it, quick easy to reapply
    2 his def lowering tap is super useful with hermes slide that buffs it's dmg 60 %
    3. as native 4 star he almost always drives first since he can. trigger below 90%
    4. this team is really in use, a two attacker team formation, his ignition and gear and colab carta boosts his attack to the extent he's functionally an attacker /dps

takes a bit of tweaking here and there or switching to a different standby (traditional green bathory hildr green sytry type ) ,but this crew does pretty well vs some of the bread and butter common types we encounter
    ie

• OhNoBees LV.6 Nomad Apr 13, 2021, 07:12 AM

You get an Up Vote just for the title alone :)

• gamer175727743 LV.2 Lurker Apr 13, 2021, 08:05 AM
Home