Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion
Apr 10, 2021, 04:24 AM 322 read

Lag in PvP?

FORUM

Hi everyone, I’m testing Ophois in PvP and complete some of the PvP quest (buy tickets and join X battles). She is very strong but I’m not sure in which team she can shine. A part from that, I recently found a lot of lag in PvP, while using Ophois. Does it just happen to me or did it happen to you too? Here a screenshot for your time:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lag in PvP? image 2

Comment 9

• OhNoBees LV.6 Nomad Apr 10, 2021, 07:00 AM

I don't know about the high quality version, but I've noticed that the low quality display of Ophois has transparent spots on the ring, her outfit tails, and the sparks around her finger. Mobile devices (I think particularly iOS) have difficulty drawing transparent materials, especially one that covers a significant portion of the screen.

Whether that has anything to do with it or not, I'm sure Shift Up knows how to use Shaders, and I'm probably completely wrong.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Apr 10, 2021, 08:13 AM

Idk, I'm using C. Bathory + Ophois + Wood Sytry + Banshee + Thisbe. (1x speed, manual, 2d motion disable)

Each time I try to start a drive it freezes for enough time that cause me to hit good instead of great / perfect, and sometimes if I try to slide with the childs, I have to touch and slide the circles 2 times because nothing happens on the first try.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Apr 10, 2021, 07:25 AM

you can try 2 attackers Mafdet and Ophis with earth Sytry, Thisbe and water Neptune with you her or replace her with stall child such as Limo, Nittri, Isolde, Moa, Banshee or Dot child earth Bathory or Athena for reflect

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Apr 10, 2021, 08:08 AM

Thanks for the idea, I'm using C. Bathory + Ophois + Wood Sytry + Banshee + Thisbe. For now it works good, but lag a lot.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 10, 2021, 01:07 PM

I would think ignited durandal with him as leader and she'd crt kike crazy and get his speed and slide buffs right !

• Toeknee LV.22 S Apr 10, 2021, 03:45 PM

When one version lags, I just load up the other version.

This time PvP was lagging so I just play the tap tap version and it's fine.

Last WB the tap tap version for me was lagging so I played it on global.

Other times the lag resolves for awhile when I reboot the device.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Apr 10, 2021, 08:49 PM

Nice tactics. I’m playing on my iOS phone, I can’t open those versions here (I have them on my pc). Maybe when it happens I need to reboot the game on my phone. Thanks for the ideas.

• xixigaea LV.1 Mootie Apr 11, 2021, 12:04 AM

Have you guys checked out this amazing Destiny Child gameplay video? It's mind blowing!

Watch the LIVE streaming here: https://7r6.com/HOUSEOFREINCARNATIONSUMMONS

• Succumb2Succubi LV.13 JUST SEND IT Apr 26, 2021, 07:34 PM

Kinda lewd Keqing, is that you?

Home