ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader
Apr 5, 2021, 12:31 AM 397 read

[MEDIA] ⭐ PREVIEW! OF NEW LISA SCHEDULE'S : 📅 22 Apr. to 20 May 2021 ~

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [MEDIA] ⭐ PREVIEW! OF NEW LISA SCHEDULE'S : 📅 22 Apr. to 20 May 2021 ~ image 1

⭐ Hi Candidates, I have make a new content video for Destiny Child on YouTube for you ! ⚠ This audio video content is only in full french / La vidéo est uniquement en français. 📌 Subtitles english is availables on YouTube by default. ---

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [MEDIA] ⭐ PREVIEW! OF NEW LISA SCHEDULE'S : 📅 22 Apr. to 20 May 2021 ~ image 3

Poll Opened 23 Voted

💎 Who is the BEST NEW CHILD in this Calendar of Lisa ?

Multi-select allowed

---

🎥 Vidéo disponible / Video available ➡ https://youtu.be/3Ub5uIDSmRQ --- (FR) 🔍 Dans cette vidéo nous allons voir ensemble, les futurs événements et les nouveaux childs annoncés pour la période de Avril à Mai 2021 !   👍 N'hésitez pas à partager la vidéo avec vos amis, ou à aimer la vidéo pour obtenir de l'aide si vous souhaitez m'aider à continuer ce type de contenu ! --- (ENG) 🔍 In this video we will see together, the future events and the new childs announced for the period from April to May 2021 !   👍 Please feel free to share the video with your friends, or like the video for help if you want to help me continue this type of content! ---

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [MEDIA] ⭐ PREVIEW! OF NEW LISA SCHEDULE'S : 📅 22 Apr. to 20 May 2021 ~ image 8

Comment 2

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Apr 5, 2021, 07:38 AM

I think Semele is the strongest in that poll, but Mircalla is the best looking of them. (I voted Semele)

• Ojo018 LV.8 Nomad Apr 7, 2021, 03:51 PM

IT'S OPHOIS!

Home