TJ Li LV.19 Sage
Apr 3, 2021, 11:28 PM 323 read

Mech Commander is no joke. If you want to reach 20million plus his the only ignition child you need

FORUM

My mech commander is still outperforming my level 2 ignition Daphnis. I am curious at how much damage is your fully ignited Daphnis or Ayanna dealing?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Mech Commander is no joke. If you want to reach 20million plus his the only ignition child you need image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Mech Commander is no joke. If you want to reach 20million plus his the only ignition child you need image 3

Comment 13

• Toeknee LV.22 S Apr 4, 2021, 09:21 AM

My highest output is 25M and change ( cheaping out on cores ) and here you're doing more damage than me.

I ought to put Mech Commander in the top 2 highest ATK.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 4, 2021, 10:32 AM

Yeah, it can be difficult because his base ATK stat is so low, but he's a beast in top two. I put a HP/CRT Carta on my third attacker to keep their ATK low, and my best ATK gear on the mech.

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Apr 4, 2021, 10:38 PM

I fully ignited Ayane and with Hel leader + H.Miku Pantheon + other buff she will crit for about 500/580 k damage. I don’t think fully ignite Daphnis is worth it if you have a 60+6 Ayane. Daphnis have bonus damage only vs defender boss (and 6 slide), Ayane have bonus damage vs water boss (and 6 slide).

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Apr 5, 2021, 02:10 AM

Cool thanks. I only have Ayane+1 and still level 50 lol. I am saving my cores for future 3 dark childs Oophis, Artemis and Lupin. I am not focused on wb so if I were to ignite a grass child it would be Daphnis. She's better at PVP. As of now I am holding off ingition on grass child until a better 6 hit sliders comes alone, unless I'm forced to ignite for Ragna.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 5, 2021, 12:08 PM

idk, 200k crit from a def slide skill child doesn't seem bad

• tachiiderps LV.6 Nomad Apr 6, 2021, 03:03 AM

Somethings you might've overlooked: after full ignition Daphnis bonus dmg applies to everyone, not just Defenders.

Bonus dmg in general isn't that good anyway, it doesn't get buffed by buffs and debuffs on boss don't work on it either (it's essentially fixed dmg, and it only doubles with Crit, it doesn't even get crit modified by Pantheon)

• CocoButterr LV.1 Mootie Apr 5, 2021, 07:37 AM

My +3 fully ignited Daphnis is dealing 10 mil herself while my +6 fully ignited mech commander is only doing 2 mil..lmaoo

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Apr 5, 2021, 10:05 AM

you need to set commander to one of 2 highest attacker. He needs
    amp atk, amp agl, atk
    amp atk, amp crt, atk
    amp crt, amp agl, atk
    amp crt, amp atk, atk or any type of 2x amp increase damage for good performance
    I wouldn't use 3x amp on him. it would be a waste.

• Chris P Bacon LV.5 Lurker Apr 4, 2021, 03:30 AM

How many cores does it take to fully ignite him?

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Apr 4, 2021, 03:57 AM

just 1 core plus three 3*

• tachiiderps LV.6 Nomad Apr 6, 2021, 10:29 AM

My +2 fully ignited ayane deals around 330k per hit, and ends up around 36-44m. Robot deals about half of that usually.

• Damocles LV.4 Lurker Apr 6, 2021, 03:14 PM

My highest dmg, and stays consistently over 30m per run, with zero attacker ignited. My thought is that, with no Water boss for at least half a year, invest any cores into wood attackers for pve purposes is a waste of resources, focus on upcoming Ophois and Lupin.

• Damocles LV.4 Lurker Apr 6, 2021, 03:15 PM

My team for Methuselah WB

Home